Guest pakistan

Hello everyone there.

To inform you all that after i got ack of visa grant on 20th dec, i got my grant letter via e-mail today but i have been in oz since the last 12 days. i traveled without a visa label stamp or a grant letter. so keep your fingers crossed and enjoy.

cheers.

Hello everyone there.

To inform you all that after i got ack of visa grant on 20th dec, i got my grant letter via e-mail today but i have been in oz since the last 12 days. i traveled without a visa label stamp or a grant letter. so keep your fingers crossed and enjoy.

cheers.

congratulation chhaya

Assalamu alaikum wr wb...i am finally in Melbourne Australia with my wonderful wife Alhamdulillah i had good flights and no delay with customs and immigration i travel without label visa was fine. no need to worry about label, save your $$$$$$$$$$$$. hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyy:laugh::happy_face_mummy_go

Hiiii broooo , wow good to know u r in Aussie land now and enjoying urself with ur better half :) bro rite up the Australia ozone layer has hole so pray from there for me too may be ur pray go through that hole and goes direct to Allah and i get the visa soon :wink:

Really Happy for you :)

Hiiii broooo , wow good to know u r in Aussie land now and enjoying urself with ur better half :) bro rite up the Australia ozone layer has hole so pray from there for me too may be ur pray go through that hole and goes direct to Allah and i get the visa soon :wink:

Really Happy for you :)

thankx bro..insha Allah all will be fine just keep wait and praying Allah will help to all who waiting of visa ...insha Allah

Hello everyone there.

cheers.

chayya i am confused ... How did u traveled without a label or a grant letter...???

All he was trying to say again and again, the sla is 12 months and we are within that time.

I applied visa in may 2012 and they said time frame is 7 months and now my agent asked to them 7 gone now they said global time is 12 months. They said that my application with senior officer when he will take decison then they will send me reply.

mehak u heard anythng ?

no ruqayya i called them yesterday they told me they gonna putting through my case to the decision officer and then may be it will take a month... and they told me that your case is still in 12 months service standard :(:arghh:

why?why? why 12months for us now??? others got visa in 5-6 months.....then why not us??? why are they delaying our case unnecessarily...they told me the same too and they always say that but i always ignore it....theres is no way it could take that longer....anyway, i will be moving back to pakistan on the 18th of jan....i was hoping if my visa would come within this week then i would go to NZ and extend my stay he ein sydney...but looks like its not gonna happen any sooner...

congrats alienware...in how many months did u get visa?

Ok - I applied in mid May - ACK same week - DOC/Medical request in mid Oct - Medical submitted in OCT but unfortunately I did not received any email from AHC for further docs but according to them I did infact somehow they attached the wrong PDF file - anyway final the issue was resolved and finally submitted the docs in early December - I called early in the week and they said visa is now finalized - Yesterday got an email with grant letter.

I think some time they grant the visa early but may be before they send you the grant letter they need to update your file which make take sometime.

Anyway from my experience and few people who I know applied for the same category but they were not on this forum. I can tell you who ever submitted the docs and medical can expect anything anytime

my advise is not to ring them again and again, if you can speak to your CO especially if your sponsor like in my case I spoke to the case officer on behalf of my wife.

they will listen to you and can give you a hint.

so your visa may have been granted already but it may take time before they send you the grant letter

best of luck

why?why? why 12months for us now??? others got visa in 5-6 months.....then why not us??? why are they delaying our case unnecessarily...they told me the same too and they always say that but i always ignore it....theres is no way it could take that longer....anyway, i will be moving back to pakistan on the 18th of jan....i was hoping if my visa would come within this week then i would go to NZ and extend my stay he ein sydney...but looks like its not gonna happen any sooner...

Better go get the visa for NZ now I can tell you, you will get the visa some time next week IF they received your Medical results from Sydney cz the Docs they can go through as soon as they receive

So if you really don't want to go back to Pak they better get NZ OR Malaysian visa

good luck

Better go get the visa for NZ now I can tell you, you will get the visa some time next week IF they received your Medical results from Sydney cz the Docs they can go through as soon as they receive

So if you really don't want to go back to Pak they better get NZ OR Malaysian visa

good luck

You'll be hard pushed to get NZ visa in 6 working days. The earliest you can get a visa now is 5 days for PNG or Thailand. I know it's just a nuisance and a total waste of money to go back to Pakistan not to mention the fatigue you go through that nearly 20hrs journey. You should have planned your journey initially to give yourself enough time to get your spouse visa in Australia. May be after 4-5 months since you applied for spouse visa!

Edited by Zeeshu

Nice advice alienware but sometime u feel frustrated due to lack of progress and u wud like to know if they are looking at our appl or they just sitting on top of it and forget about it. Ruqayya, I am on the same boat. Hope INSHALLAH we hear good news.

You'll be hard pushed to get NZ visa in 6 working days. The earliest you can get a visa now is 5 days for PNG or Thailand. I know it's just a nuisance and a total waste of money to go back to Pakistan not to mention the fatigue you go through that nearly 20hrs journey. You should have planned your journey initially to give yourself enough time to get your spouse visa in Australia. May be after 4-5 months since you applied for spouse visa!

i know and i wanted to but it was getting harder to live alone expecially when i had no clue that even in 5-6 month they will definitely give me the visa so i was like ok whatever I am flying now....i still waited one month after the tourist visa grant...and here i am completing my 6months and yet no news...above all, they say they have not received my documents and meds yet wch i sent them over a month ago...so seems like they will just do anything and everything to delay the case unnecessarily...its just sheer luck is all I can say!

Btw alienware, when u called, did u speak to ur co or to some weird guy there who just says 12 months. What time u called. Thanks

m here in Melbourne and whenever I called them at AHC Islamabad I chose time slot 9:00 to 9:30 am Pak time.

This is the best time when everyone is in the office especially this time they are fresh having early morning tea or coffee you know what I mean.

and I to be honest only once got a chance to speak to CO (KA) but the rest of the time some other Guy OR GAL

Please note one thing never try to ask them when get rid of this word from your question, I am 100% sure this will not help you and they will change their tone.

Even though they did a blunder to my application I never tried to get angry over the phone and it helped cz they know it was their mistake

also never mention someone has got the visa even they applied before us or bla bla bla

hmm the best you can do is you can ask them, can you please confirm if my medical is there, what about my docs and in the end do you still need anything from me.

if there answer is no we don't need anything anymore then just sit back and relax and trust me within 10 to 15 working days after this call you will get your visa without any doubt

in ruqayya case its a different story she is here in Australia so she want to leave Australia just to get visa stamped so she can come back quick

Ok Ruqayya try one thing ask your husband to ring AHC today or next is monday and try to talk to your case officer and before you mess up the conversation

very politely tell the case officer about some compelling reasons why you don't want to go back to Pak just to get the visa stamped, tell them if she can give you a hint if its likely that you get visa next week or anytime soon.

I think this can work for you

not sure when is the last time you spoke to someone if its more than a week then trust me you got the visa cz sometime they take time to inform you so its worth talking to them again.

please remember ask your husband to speak to them not you

m here in Melbourne and whenever I called them at AHC Islamabad I chose time slot 9:00 to 9:30 am Pak time.

This is the best time when everyone is in the office especially this time they are fresh having early morning tea or coffee you know what I mean.

and I to be honest only once got a chance to speak to CO (KA) but the rest of the time some other Guy OR GAL

Please note one thing never try to ask them when get rid of this word from your question, I am 100% sure this will not help you and they will change their tone.

Even though they did a blunder to my application I never tried to get angry over the phone and it helped cz they know it was their mistake

also never mention someone has got the visa even they applied before us or bla bla bla

hmm the best you can do is you can ask them, can you please confirm if my medical is there, what about my docs and in the end do you still need anything from me.

if there answer is no we don't need anything anymore then just sit back and relax and trust me within 10 to 15 working days after this call you will get your visa without any doubt

in ruqayya case its a different story she is here in Australia so she want to leave Australia just to get visa stamped so she can come back quick

Ok Ruqayya try one thing ask your husband to ring AHC today or next is monday and try to talk to your case officer and before you mess up the conversation

very politely tell the case officer about some compelling reasons why you don't want to go back to Pak just to get the visa stamped, tell them if she can give you a hint if its likely that you get visa next week or anytime soon.

I think this can work for you

not sure when is the last time you spoke to someone if its more than a week then trust me you got the visa cz sometime they take time to inform you so its worth talking to them again.

please remember ask your husband to speak to them not you

+1 for u mate ... u got every bit right and thats what i was trying tell some folks since ages ...

Thanks for writing such a big reply. I was able to speak to KA early last month and she said and also emailed me later saying expect some good news in couple of days then nothing happened till Christmas so I emailed her again during Christmas asking the status. That's more than 2 weeks now, I haven't got any reply back.