Guest pakistan

@mickey: yeah i sent hard copy aswell as soft copy...and medical's softcopy i sent 2 months ago which my CO even looked at and emailed me abt it..its gonna be 2.5months now since the submission of meds..and for docs its gonna be 2 months..i think thats enough of waiting

Stay positive nothing else u can do.

@mickey: yeah i sent hard copy aswell as soft copy...and medical's softcopy i sent 2 months ago which my CO even looked at and emailed me abt it..its gonna be 2.5months now since the submission of meds..and for docs its gonna be 2 months..i think thats enough of waiting

Yes, same as ours, 2 months passed medical.

Guest Zaf1981
Hiii Zaf1981 , ur case has been referred from MRT or it is your first attempt?? becoz i dont think in first attempt they take so long , so guys do not worry about this time if it is ur first attempt just pray that u get it first time becoz if they refuse then u will have to apply for MRT which take 6 months and then again in AHC one year so it is better wait for few months then one and half year , be positive people who are waiting from last 11 or so months should remain positive becoz it is positive sign that they are taking their time , they always try to wrap up things very soon when they have to reject it , so just stay positive and remain calm it will be helpful to get this stressful time pass quickly , just think about positives :) wish all of you a better luck :)

No this is my first time. And enjoy as i know you all would exceed from your time limit if you are male.

Guest Zaf1981
Did u called them and asked about your status??? mine are still in security checks...

Mine is also in lovely and beautiful security checks.

Guest Zaf1981
Well alilibra got his visa within time frame :P...it depends on luck too :)

Depends on case as for alilibra he have a son and his relation is more then 2 year old. He also got visa 100 not 309. Its was an exceptional case and tell me y your time limit exceed.

Edited by Zaf1981

Guest Zaf1981
seems like, this TUQ long march gonna last at least a week :@

Doesn't matter because our case is under security observation and it has no connection with embassy's closer. If it last more then a week then they could transfer our case to Bangkok or UAE. So don't worry.

Depends on case as for alilibra he have a son and his relation is more then 2 year old. He also got visa 100 not 309. Its was an exceptional case and tell me y your time limit exceed.

Oh i see...alilibra case is totally different than...I dont knw why my case has exceeded its time limit...my relationship will be 2 years old this march..i really dont knw why they are taking so long after all the submitted documents...my CO told me my case is still under security checks and she cant tell time limit for that..so im just waiting and praying...

Doesn't matter because our case is under security observation and it has no connection with embassy's closer. If it last more then a week then they could transfer our case to Bangkok or UAE. So don't worry.

looking at the current circumstances it seems like case is about to transfer to another place...did ur case already got transferred from bangkok to Isl ???

If the cases will transfer to another AHC then guys 6 to 8 more months will be added in our SO CALLED 12 Months time limit :) so pray that Mr.Tahir Ul Qadri get the flight to Canada soon so that we can buy the tickets for our Flights in few months :D

lol true...

Hi there,

Can anyone please tell me about Form 80? Is it applicable to female applicant? As per my understanding 'Completed and signed Form 80 Personal particulars for assessment including character assessment for male applicants aged 17 and over'. Right?

Aussie Girl Bay

Edited by aussiegirlbay

Hi there,

Can anyone please tell me about Form 80? Is it applicable to female applicant? As per my understanding 'Completed and signed Form 80 Personal particulars for assessment including character assessment for male applicants aged 17 and over'. Right?

Aussie Girl Bay

Didn't ask from us but think they did ask for few female appl. The only reason we didn't submit it is same as u mentioned above, male appl only.

Are u flying back to Pakistan till visa is granted?

yup, i will be heading out on friday morning....cuz there's no hope for visa any sooner ... I 'll stay there and hopefully my visa should come this month or next month by the latest...then my hubby will come in March and after a month I am hoping to fly back back to sydney together with him...so i am still giving them 2.5months time for my visa grant which is pretty long...but guess thats the best to do and waiting is so frustrating so I believe this plan should work!

yup, i will be heading out on friday morning....cuz there's no hope for visa any sooner ... I 'll stay there and hopefully my visa should come this month or next month by the latest...then my hubby will come in March and after a month I am hoping to fly back back to sydney together with him...so i am still giving them 2.5months time for my visa grant which is pretty long...but guess thats the best to do and waiting is so frustrating so I believe this plan should work!

Yeah probably a right approach.

Guest Zaf1981
looking at the current circumstances it seems like case is about to transfer to another place...did ur case already got transferred from bangkok to Isl ???

Yes my case was transferred from Bangkok so lets c what happens now.

hi Guys!!!!

hope you all doing well.. My migration agent was on holidays he came back today..

I just got to know a good news that my visa has been granted.. :)

He checked it from my vevo status because I was requesting him again and again to check my vevo status but still no reply from AHC because of closure.. my visa was granted last week. :)

and my migration agent is saying me that I can travel on vevo print out which he will give me tomorrow :)

happy days now for all after this rally

Guest Zaf1981
hi Guys!!!!

hope you all doing well.. My migration agent was on holidays he came back today..

I just got to know a good news that my visa has been granted.. :)

He checked it from my vevo status because I was requesting him again and again to check my vevo status but still no reply from AHC because of closure.. my visa was granted last week. :)

and my migration agent is saying me that I can travel on vevo print out which he will give me tomorrow :)

happy days now for all after this rally

Congratulation