Perth's Girls Night Out

Hi

I am due to arrive in Perth in September on me own :cry: and would love to meet some girly friends.

Will you be continuing with the nights out as this will be perfect time for me to meet some folks!

Thanks

Emma

:wubclub:

Guest Guruju

Hi Emmaroo

We currently have one scheduled in Freo on 20 August, what has tended to happen is that we talk about the next one at the event and someone agrees to organise it.

So far 5 people are registered for La Dolce Vita in Freo, hopefully a few more will be RSVPing to come along so we keep the momentum going. It's very reasonably priced and we can BYO wine.

Anyone interested in coming along please RSVP by going to the events and meetups area of the forum and clicking on 20 August event.

I will need to advise the restaurant of numbers by 14 August. My view is we go ahead regardless of how many people are coming along just so we keep the momentum going.

Cheers

Julia

Guest Guruju

Hi Amy

We are open to suggestions - we had a bowling night that was good fun with 23 people turning up. We have also dined out at an indian restaurant in Subiaco.

I think something in the Swan Valley wine region would be good :-)

Cheers

Julia

Guest bruce&jackie

Me as well, looking forward to meeting everyone!

Be in Perth NOR mid September.

Jackie x:wubclub:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ems6073
Hi

I am due to arrive in Perth in September on me own :cry: and would love to meet some girly friends.

Will you be continuing with the nights out as this will be perfect time for me to meet some folks!

Thanks

Emma

:wubclub:

Hi Emma,

I am also an Emma!

Been here 3 1/2 years but would love to meet up for wine or coffee when you get here.

Keep in touch,

Love Em,

x

Guest ems6073

Hi Julia,

I came along to the bowling nite but have been off line for a while so am too late for Freo meet. Would love to meet up with all the ladies again.

Emma.

x

Hi,

Sorry! havn't time to figure out why you can't PM me..at work at the moment!

Don't mind either way about tonight. Am still free if there are girls meeting up, otherwise can wait till next time. Please post up whether it is happening or not so I don't turn up on my lonesome!

Cheers, AnnaK

Guest Tracey Jay

I"m arriving in perth mid sept and would love to join in the girlie nites out........so keep them going ladies!! Love my hubby and kids to bits but by the time september comes think i"ll need a break before I brake one of their bones......lol. all this is so stressfull Tracey x

Hi,

Sorry! havn't time to figure out why you can't PM me..at work at the moment!

Don't mind either way about tonight. Am still free if there are girls meeting up, otherwise can wait till next time. Please post up whether it is happening or not so I don't turn up on my lonesome!

Cheers, AnnaK

With the PM probs and everything I gave up trying to pick up the organising and I've heard nothing that suggests it's on. Shame my poor OH cancelled his night out so I could go!

Next Time!

Jules

Guest guest17301

I put a thread on last night about a night/afternoon meet up, please join the thread if anyones interested! Girls meet up-Perth-September

Archived