Meet up for newbies/oldies at Paddy Malones Joondalup

Guest The Frets

Guest The Frets

Hi all you ladies,

Kids at school, new to Perth, missing friends and family, not working yet,well theres a few of us who meet up on a thursday lunchtime at Paddy Malones at Joondalup around 12 ish.

I know how difficult it is new country, missing things back in the UK. If you just want to escape the house for a couple of hours why not come and join us, we very welcoming.

If you want anymore info you pm me, happy to help.

All the best Jane

:smile:

Guest lorraine1627

Hi

Do you still have the meet ups on a thursday i have been here for five months and not really got to know anyone would be good to come along

Lorraine

Guest The Frets

Hi Lorraine,

Yes we're meeting on thursday at 12 at Paddy Malones.

Do you know where it is? I'll pm you my mobile number.

Jane x

Guest carolandcraig
Hi all you ladies,

Kids at school, new to Perth, missing friends and family, not working yet,well theres a few of us who meet up on a thursday lunchtime at Paddy Malones at Joondalup around 12 ish.

I know how difficult it is new country, missing things back in the UK. If you just want to escape the house for a couple of hours why not come and join us, we very welcoming.

If you want anymore info you pm me, happy to help.

All the best Jane

:smile:

Hi Jane, what about fellas as my wife is the main applicant lol, anyway do yo meet most months as weve got our visas but cannot sell our house so were coming to perth in november to activate them. from what i can gather joondalup is safe and very family friendly (please correct me if im wrong) and would be interested in meeting up with other residents to get a feel for the place.

thanks

Craig.

Guest The Frets

Hi craig,

Anyone is welcome to come along to our meet.

I'm always wanting to meet new people and make new friends.

I'm thinking of arranging a family meet when the weather here gets better.

Most places here are family friendly and safe.

Where are you from in the UK? We're originally from Derbyshire.

We've been here 20 months, and we love it most of the time. But we're trying to sell our house,here, so we've got home opens every weekend, and we're also looking for that dream house. Which seems to have eluded us since we arrived. My dream house got sold in England 2007!!!

Anyway hope we can help you when you visit and when you eventually arrive.

All the best to you and your family

Jane

Guest carolandcraig

Origianlly im from mansfield, but living in lincoln at the moment. My wife is from kilmarnock ayrshire. really looking forward to our visit but wish werent coming back!

Archived