New to Rockingham.

Guest thefreeks

Guest thefreeks

Been here for 6 weeks now, looking to meet up with some new people in our area. We are in our 40s and have a 18 y/o daughter. Get in touch.

hi there we have being here since aprill finding it hard here ,my wife is back home at the moment but if you would like to meet up thats fine we are in our early 40s our kids didnt come over with us,where do you live in roco we are in shoalwater

gary

Guest thefreeks

That will be great, will arange something for then! We are (Simon, Linda & Jordan) born Stevenage, Arbroath & Plymouth respectivly, Simon in the navy so moved around alot. But moved over here from Scotland. Where are you from & what do you do?

Guest terrigary

Alright Si

Is that the same Si Freek who i used to been on the broadsword with, its Spike Hughes, last time i saw you was in Scotland a few years ago, you were on Iron Duke and i was on Ark, must be the same guy!!!!!! im coming over their in January, Perth as well. Get in touch mate

Spike

That will be great, will arange something for then! We are (Simon, Linda & Jordan) born Stevenage, Arbroath & Plymouth respectivly, Simon in the navy so moved around alot. But moved over here from Scotland. Where are you from & what do you do?

Oooh were from Plymouth too :jiggy:

Guest jogrant3232

Arranging a meet up on Saturday 5th September @ 8pm in the PK Tavern, Port Kennedy. Please join us.

We are up for that , the new one opens in Secret Harbour sometime in September.

We are up for that , the new one opens in Secret Harbour sometime in September.

Ooooh is it next month it opens up :jiggy: my local and walking distance home lol:yes:

Guest jogrant3232
Ooooh is it next month it opens up :jiggy: my local and walking distance home lol:yes:

Not walking distance yet, but will be in about nine months, just have to share the driving until then.

Guest topscot
hi there we are from aberdeen my wife is a nurse and i a car spraypainter here from you soon

Hi we are coming to Rockingham area in October, i am also a nurse and come from Aberdeen

Hi we are coming to Rockingham area in October, i am also a nurse and come from Aberdeen

cool give me a shout we could meet up sometime. if you need some help when you get here give me a shout, where are you going to be staying when you get here

Guest topscot
cool give me a shout we could meet up sometime. if you need some help when you get here give me a shout, where are you going to be staying when you get here

Warnbro for the 1st 6 weeks during which time, we will have a good look about. Where in Aberdeen do you come from and where did your wife work in aberdeen

Guest Christie4

hello, we're from dundee but moving to secret harbour in 2 weeks would love to meet up with various people so any meet ups after 11th Sept and we'd love to turn up and meet some folks!

hello, we're from dundee but moving to secret harbour in 2 weeks would love to meet up with various people so any meet ups after 11th Sept and we'd love to turn up and meet some folks!

i belive there is a meet next week i will arange one in october now there is some intrest now best of luck on your move

gary. debbie

Guest 1982blair

Hi

Can anyone come to the meet up on the 5th of september??? My husband and I have been living in Safety Bay for the last 11weeks and it is about time we started meeting some new people so can we come along????

Blair

Archived