New to Rockingham.

Guest thefreeks

Guest thefreeks

Yeh, the more the merrier. Can't wait to meet everyone!

Then we can maybe do another meet once others have arrived?

Look out for Simon, he will be wearing an orange polo shirt!! :cool:

Currently live in Bridge of Don, but from Bucksburn

i have lived in bod before we went to kintore our kids still stay there ,my wife is there tat the moment had to go home and sort a few thing, i last stayed in duford seaveiw circle ,has you wife got a job here.nurse?? what is it you do urself??olso do you have a jos here to:policeman:

Guest thefreeks

Haha yeh thought we had better wear something bright so we're easy to notice and he is the only one with a very bright shirt! :laugh:

Guest 1982blair

Thanks for the address, saves us having to google it!!!! Will look out for the bright orange polo shirt on saturday night then. Looking forward to it!

Ben and Blair

Guest topscot

i have lived in bod before we went to kintore our kids still stay there ,my wife is there tat the moment had to go home and sort a few thing, i last stayed in duford seaveiw circle ,has you wife got a job here.nurse?? what is it you do urself??olso do you have a jos here to:policeman:
Yes, My wife has a job in Fremantle. I work in logistics for an oil company, looking at a possible transfer to Perth with my work but don't know if it will come off. Our kids are 10 and 15. Just a bit concerned how my 15 year old son will settle, he is very sporty so hoping to get him into that once he starts school

Guest smoroni

Hi i am sandra

so what do you think of it so far?

I have been here for 20 months.

It has been hard but getting better.:chatterbox:

Only noticed this post the other day - but the OH and I would love to come on Saturday too. We moved over at the beginning of May, and live in Port Kennedy.

We'll be looking out for the bright orange shirt. Look forward to meeting you,

Cheryl

Guest jamie&hayley

Hi,

Sorry we're unable to attend the meet up this time but definatly up for any others that are arranged.

We live in Port Kennedy and have been here nearly 9 months and met some nice people through PIO.

Have a good time,

Jamie & Hayley

Guest thefreeks

Thanks everyone for the meet up last night, it was good to meet you even if we did not have a chance to speak to everyone.

Hopefully we can arrange another meet up sometime soon.

Suggestions welcome.

:laugh:

We had a good time on Saturday and it was lovely to meet you. Will look forward to the next one. Might be worth trying the new tavern in Secret Harbour when it eventually opens?

Cheryl xx

Archived