Girls meet up....Perth....September

Guest guest17301

Guest guest17301

Hi girls,

Does anyone want to meet up for Lunch or Dinner in September? I'm off work for 3 weeks so would love to meet some new people (and see some old ones again!)

I'm open to dates/places and am happy if someone wants to organise something..just thought I'd put the idea on the table as there are a few newbie girls that may be desperate (lol) for a meet up!

Could be a family meet too if people would prefer that.

Ideas..anyone interested?:cute:

Guest Clairey b

Hi Fiona

I would love to come if something is arranged. We have just been here 3 weeks now, and are living in Southern River, but still trying to find our feet at the mo!!!

I start work at the beginning of september, but as soon as something is arranged let me know the date and hopefully i will be able to make it.

Thanks for suggesting the idea.

See you soon

Claire

Guest bruce&jackie

Hi Fiona,

I will be up for it but we don't arrive until 12th September , what better way to start my new life in Perth.

Looking forward to meeting everyone a some point

Jackie x

Guest Winahupe

Yes please............

I arrive on September 18th on my own and would love to meet with anyone. Just tell me where and when.

Cheers

Susie x

• 1 month later...
Guest guest17301

Hey Sandie! Am still up for it, just waiting on Jeanette to get back to me..looking in my diary working every wkend till 7th Nov! Is that good for anyone?

Guest psmdwaiting
Hey Sandie! Am still up for it, just waiting on Jeanette to get back to me..looking in my diary working every wkend till 7th Nov! Is that good for anyone?

Good for me!! :wink:

Guest guest17301

OK, Jeanette, (Pretty in Pink) said family meet be good and I agree..what about Whiteman Park for barbie and kids games etc (MUMS WINE TASTING... Or Neil Hawkins park in Joondalup....all welcome.

Guest guest17301
is that 7th nov sunday at whiteman then? love to come!

Hi Sharon, 7th Nov is a Saturday....but that date at Whiteman sounds a good plan. Mussel pool picnic area? If anyone has any better ideas please share them. It's a date...all welcome. Might start a new thread though as this one is now out of date.

Guest guest17301

Sharon it doesn't have to be that day it was just the first date I had free. I'm hoping to hear from Jeanette soon so will get back to you. Be nice if a few people could make it. I'll post a new thread when I know.

Archived