Diving (or drinks) in Brisbane

Guest P&K

Hi,

My boyfriend and I have been living in Brisbane for a few months and now it's warming up we're looking for some people to go scuba diving with. We're fairly experienced and don't really want to go out with a dive shop as most of the time you'll end up diving with open water students, which limits where you can go.

Does anyone know of any clubs that fit the bill?

Also, if anyone is planning a PIO meet in or around Brisbane, would be good to meet some new people and have a few beers. I'm 31, he's 35, no kids, easygoing, laid back people loving our new life in Oz.:smile:

Kate & Patrick

Hi,

My boyfriend and I have been living in Brisbane for a few months and now it's warming up we're looking for some people to go scuba diving with. We're fairly experienced and don't really want to go out with a dive shop as most of the time you'll end up diving with open water students, which limits where you can go.

Does anyone know of any clubs that fit the bill?

Also, if anyone is planning a PIO meet in or around Brisbane, would be good to meet some new people and have a few beers. I'm 31, he's 35, no kids, easygoing, laid back people loving our new life in Oz.:smile:

Kate & Patrick

Hi Kate,

The two scuba places I know in Brissy are: pro dive in Milton: Scuba Dive Brisbane with Brisbane Diving and Nautilus in Toowong: Diving Australia - Dive Courses and Equipment - Nautilus Scuba Centre, Brisbane even though they are dive shops as such, they both seem to run dive trips if you look on their websites and maybe if you contact them they can let you know if there are any clubs around for the more experienced diver....hope this helps.

Cheers, Pam.

Guest guest30038

Hi,

We often encounter divers from out of brisbane on Curtin artificial reef in Moreton Bay. There's huge cod and groupers there along with lots of other reefies and you may even score the couple of anchors that I've lost there :biglaugh:

kev

curtin.jpg

Archived