Really Need Friend's!!

Guest Lollii

Guest Lollii

Hiyaa All,

I Have Been Here Now Since Christmas Day 2008

I have a 3 month old baby boy Dylan and not able to get out and go and make new friends.....

I am 21 years old From Liverpool & My partner Is 25 Years old....

If anybody wants to meet up for a chat or a drink sometime Get in touch....

Couples...Familys Or Just The Girlies!!!

Speak Soon xx

My Email- lollii_1988@hotmail.co.uk:cute:

Guest paulacox
Hiyaa All,

I have a 3 month old baby boy Dylan and not able to get out and go and make new friends.....

Speak Soon xx

Hi Lollii

Sorry bump.

Just wanted to say hello, I am still in the uk, still trying to sell the house. We are off to Gold Coast.

Paula

Hiyaa All,

Speak Soon xx

Hiya

We are hoping to move to the Rockingham or Wanneroo area but not until Feb next year. We have had our visa granted about two weeks ago but are still trying to sell our house. Maybe we could get together when we eventually arrive.

In the meantime you can email me or pm me.

Debbie :hug:

Hi There

I am a mother of 4 which includes 9mth old twins ! Hoping to be in Perth next year, just awaiting visas. We will be coming out for a 2 week hol in oct, staying in Rockingham so maybe we could meet up at some point. Feel free to email or PM me.

Allison :-) (have figured out how to include the coloured smileys !! Someone please enlighten me or am I just being very dim !!!)

Guest Lollii

Hiya Deb,

Feb Ehh, Thats great! How are you gettin on.? Where are you from? Do you have family here? Do You have Kids? Ha haa sorry about all the questions! Just curious!! Get Back to me....

Great Idea To Stay InTouch Until You Come Over!! xx

Hi Lolli

I am in Melbourne so a bit too far to meet up! Just a thought, but you may want to put the same post on the WA section of the forum, might get more people from you area seeing it. Hope you meet lots of new friends

R x

Hiya Deb,

Feb Ehh, Thats great! How are you gettin on.? Where are you from? Do you have family here? Do You have Kids? Ha haa sorry about all the questions! Just curious!! Get Back to me....

Great Idea To Stay InTouch Until You Come Over!! xx

Hi there

yes we are getting on fine, cant wait until we come over. We are from Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire. I have a son 13 who cant wait either. My daughter is a bit older - 21 in September, but she doesnt want to come at the moment although we have gone through the visa application with her on it just in case she changes her mind in the next few years. My other half has an aunty and cousins in Waikikki although he doesnt know them really well. His aunt came over to the UK back in March for a visit and we had a chat with her then about Oz.

Yes we will stay in touch if you like and dont forget, if ever you need a babysitter lol!! x:hug:

Guest andrewmoquin

Hey Lollii !

It's nice to meet you dear. I would be glad

to be one of your friends. So, how are you

doing? :hug:

Guest Lollii

:eek:

Hi There

I am a mother of 4 which includes 9mth old twins ! Hoping to be in Perth next year, just awaiting visas. We will be coming out for a 2 week hol in oct, staying in Rockingham so maybe we could meet up at some point. Feel free to email or PM me.

Allison :-) (have figured out how to include the coloured smileys !! Someone please enlighten me or am I just being very dim !!!)

Hi Allison,

Wow 4 including 9 month old twins!!! Omg!! you must have your hands full..

Well 4 kids ...Perth is the place for you!! I think its made for the children here, so much for them to do..And nice places to go in the summer,playgrounds,Picnics & Bbq...ect..

Yeah that would be great to meet up...

How old are your children? Girls or boys?

Take Care:jiggy:

Lauren xx

Guest Lollii
Hey Lollii !

It's nice to meet you dear. I would be glad

to be one of your friends. So, how are you

doing? :hug:

Hiyaa,

I am Fine Thanks ... U ?

Are you living In Australia At The Moment?

Guest Lollii
Hi Lolli

I am in Melbourne so a bit too far to meet up! Just a thought, but you may want to put the same post on the WA section of the forum, might get more people from you area seeing it. Hope you meet lots of new friends

R x

Thanks Alot Rach.. I wil do that!! xx:laugh:

Guest Lollii
Hi there

yes we are getting on fine, cant wait until we come over. We are from Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire. I have a son 13 who cant wait either. My daughter is a bit older - 21 in September, but she doesnt want to come at the moment although we have gone through the visa application with her on it just in case she changes her mind in the next few years. My other half has an aunty and cousins in Waikikki although he doesnt know them really well. His aunt came over to the UK back in March for a visit and we had a chat with her then about Oz.

Yes we will stay in touch if you like and dont forget, if ever you need a babysitter lol!! x:hug:

Hiyaa Deb,

Awh Good! It's good that you know someone over here, Its a good place to start.My mum & dad came over before me so If i couldnt stay with them i would have been in trouble haha. Its Quite hard when you first come over but one you have all your things around you its a brilliant place here, am sure you 13 yr old will love it too , Have you been before??

Ha Ha yeah babysitter....So when was you coming over haha i will book in with you haha xx:biglaugh:

Guest zoefitton

Where are you living Lolli,

Our family is in Newport Sydney. Not been here long so trying to get established. Take care Zoe

Guest Lollii
Where are you living Lolli,

Our family is in Newport Sydney. Not been here long so trying to get established. Take care Zoe

Hiya Zoe,

I am Living in Perth WA, In Rockingham....How long have you been here? x:wub:

Guest zoefitton

Hi there,

We arrived in Oz on the 15th July left the uk end of June 2009. So not long but we have got alot sorted in a short space of time.

Hiyaa Deb,

Awh Good! It's good that you know someone over here, Its a good place to start.My mum & dad came over before me so If i couldnt stay with them i would have been in trouble haha. Its Quite hard when you first come over but one you have all your things around you its a brilliant place here, am sure you 13 yr old will love it too , Have you been before??

Ha Ha yeah babysitter....So when was you coming over haha i will book in with you haha xx:biglaugh:

No not been before but done a lot of homework on the place, watched Wanted Down Under etc.

How strange, my 20 year old daughter is named Lauren - she is 21 in September and training to be a nurse.

Speak soon

Debbie x

Hi Lauren

yes definitely have our hands full, am dreading the 24 hour flight in oct but hoping vodka & vallium will help!!! We have 3 boys, Henry 7, William & Arthur 9mths and Aisla who is 6 going on 16 and very much a little madam !

One of the reasons for moving to Perth was for the children & the outdoor lifestyle, hoping we love it as much as we think it will as it's so daunting leaving family & friends !! How are you & your OH settling in? Do you like the area?

Keep in touch

Allison x

Hi Deb

Have 4 kids if want more kids to babysit lol !!! Hope to see you next year !!! What area are you looking at ?

Allison

Guest Lollii
Hi Lauren

yes definitely have our hands full, am dreading the 24 hour flight in oct but hoping vodka & vallium will help!!! We have 3 boys, Henry 7, William & Arthur 9mths and Aisla who is 6 going on 16 and very much a little madam !

One of the reasons for moving to Perth was for the children & the outdoor lifestyle, hoping we love it as much as we think it will as it's so daunting leaving family & friends !! How are you & your OH settling in? Do you like the area?

Keep in touch

Allison x

Hiyaa,

I can oly imagine!!! :arghh:

Yeah , am sure you will like it,Its very family oriented ( bad spelling) haha

and i love it in the summer...so many places to go ! so many things to do!! espessially with the little ones.

He is doing great,he has just got a new job in his trade. earning double that he was when we first got here. Everything seems to be settling into place...Thank God!!

I love the babys names ! they are all gorgeous !!

We are just outside Rockingham at the moment....not the place we are intending to stay in tho..We are wanting to move about and rent in different areas to see where we eventually want to buy a house, We would love to but a house in Baldivis its all up & coming, Houses & surrounding areas are absolutly gorgeous!!

Have you got much left to do ?

Lauren x

Does everyone have msn? We can go on msn & chat ?

No but once my daughter comes back from her holiday in Spain at the weekend she could probably set it up for me. I'm useless at setting things up but can use them once they are up and running lol!!

Debbie

Hi Deb

Have 4 kids if want more kids to babysit lol !!! Hope to see you next year !!! What area are you looking at ?

Allison

Hi Alison

Not really sure but have been doing homework on the following areas:

Secret Harbour

Port Kennedy

Wannerro

Woodvale

Edgwater

Regent Water (i think its called)

Butler

So not really sure. Obviously not been over yet but just worried about trying to get a short term rental so that when we go over we arent just landing at Perth Airport with no where to go. Do you or anyone else have any advice on this, i.e., can you arrange something before you get over or do you have to do it once you arrive :arghh:

Debbie

P.s. I have had two kids who are now 13 and 20 so have plenty of experience lol!!

Guest zoefitton

Your better off with Skype then you can see the other person to chat. Its free skype to skype any where in the world and costs very little ringing numbers too. Its great for catching up with family and friends overseas.

Guest Lollii
Your better off with Skype then you can see the other person to chat. Its free skype to skype any where in the world and costs very little ringing numbers too. Its great for catching up with family and friends overseas.

Hii,

Yeah I do have skype...Just havnt used it on here b4.

I use it to keep intouch with family back in liverpool...Its great xx:spinny:

Archived