Not really sure but have been doing homework on the following areas:

Secret Harbour

Port Kennedy

Wannerro

Woodvale

Edgwater

Regent Water (i think its called)

Butler

So not really sure. Obviously not been over yet but just worried about trying to get a short term rental so that when we go over we arent just landing at Perth Airport with no where to go. Do you or anyone else have any advice on this, i.e., can you arrange something before you get over or do you have to do it once you arrive :arghh:

Debbie

P.s. I have had two kids who are now 13 and 20 so have plenty of experience lol!!

Hiya,

I am not too sure weather you can before hand unless you rent private.

Over here you have to have a bond to gine like my rent is $310pw...& the bond was $1250 around about that anyway. They have a date as to when the property is available and whoever is interested in it go and view it...

Then the owner picks out whoevr they want to rent ther property..

www.realestate.com.au propertys all over oz..

Maby you can apply with out viewing??? i dunno better than nowhere i guess??:unsure:

xx

Guest Mandy H

Hi Lollii

We moved to Mandurah 9 weeks ago, we love it and are looking to meet friends, on the WA section there is a group that meet every 1st and 3rd weds the am meet is at the catch 22 restaurant in Mandurah 10am -12 i think and the night meet is at the peel ale house in Halls Head 7pm -10pm, we are going to the next night one on the 2nd Sept. The people who meet i believe are ex poms so it might be good for you if you can get to one of the meets.

How crazy are you on footie :) seen your baby's pic with the liverpool top, you might not want to meet us lol we are Man united supporters, and our friends are Mancs :)

Take Care

Mand

Guest Lollii
Hi Lollii

We moved to Mandurah 9 weeks ago, we love it and are looking to meet friends, on the WA section there is a group that meet every 1st and 3rd weds the am meet is at the catch 22 restaurant in Mandurah 10am -12 i think and the night meet is at the peel ale house in Halls Head 7pm -10pm, we are going to the next night one on the 2nd Sept. The people who meet i believe are ex poms so it might be good for you if you can get to one of the meets.

How crazy are you on footie :) seen your baby's pic with the liverpool top, you might not want to meet us lol we are Man united supporters, and our friends are Mancs :)

Take Care

Mand

Hiyaa Mandy,

Awh that would be great but i don't drive and those places are a bit far for me:(

Would have been excellent tho!! something i need reallyy..

Yeah Love Liverpool hahaha!! Mancs Noooo!!!!!!!:no:hahaahaha....

Mandurah Is a gorgeous place I like it !! Have you only been in oz for 9 weeks?

xxx

Guest jamie&hayley

Hi Lollii,

We live in Port Kennedy and are always up for meeting new friends,

I'm 27 and my wife Hayley is 26 and we're from Middlesbrough.

We've been here for 8 months and are loving it.

Get in touch if you want to get together,

Cheers

Jamie

Guest Mandy H

Hi Lollii

Yep only been here 9 weeks and love it, sorry you are not a driver, and someone has to support Liverpool i suppose lol, If ever you are in Mandurah just give us a shout and we could meet up

Mand

Hi Lollii,

We live in Port Kennedy and are always up for meeting new friends,

I'm 27 and my wife Hayley is 26 and we're from Middlesbrough.

We've been here for 8 months and are loving it.

Get in touch if you want to get together,

Cheers

Jamie

Hiya

Small world eh! we have been here 3 months now and we are from Guisborough! We live in Mandurah and loving it!! We could meet sometime??

Guest jamie&hayley

Hi Chris & Christine,

Glad to hear your enjoying it over here.

Yeah could meet up sometime, just give us a shout and we can get together.

Cheers

Jamie & Hayley

Guest eviebear

Hi Lollii, I have been here for 3 years now and live in secret harbour with my 2 girls and hubby we are 26 and 31. We are from Runcorn and Warrington. I know we are a bit older but if you fancy meeting up for a drink let me know :)

• 3 months later...
Hi Lollii, I have been here for 3 years now and live in secret harbour with my 2 girls and hubby we are 26 and 31. We are from Runcorn and Warrington. I know we are a bit older but if you fancy meeting up for a drink let me know :)

Hiya :)

Sorry only just replying..Only just read your msg:embarrassed:

I have since moved up to Ridgewood by butler...Bit far out i know haha.

How are you finding it here? xx

Archived