Meet other friends in in there 60s early seventies ?

embydoops

Hi there, Are there any english couples in there 60s early 70s who enjoy golf,and going to the RSL,and barbecues and drinking wine in the relaxing sun? Mum and Dad had a great social life in england i think they are lonely and im going back to uk to live,and feel sad for them so anyone that sort of age whos also looking for friends it will be great to hear from you thankyou xx:eek:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Viv and Mike

Hi there,

I'm getting in touch on behalf of my parents, Vivien and Michael, who have just moved to Sydney from London (to join me here). They are in their 60's and are keen to meet new people who also enjoy eating out, going to the theatre and on day trips to explore in and around Sydney...

Perhaps we can get your parents and mine in touch?

cheers,

Katie.

Hi there,

I'm getting in touch on behalf of my parents, Vivien and Michael, who have just moved to Sydney from London (to join me here). They are in their 60's and are keen to meet new people who also enjoy eating out, going to the theatre and on day trips to explore in and around Sydney...

Perhaps we can get your parents and mine in touch?

cheers,

Katie.

Hi katie,that would be great,maybe they could meet at an rsl or somewhere ? mum and dad are also from london,where in sydney are they?

Archived