sea fishing sydney area

Guest Brad5653

Guest Brad5653

Hi,

I am coming to Sydney for three weekd at the end of October/early november to my sons wedding. Does anyone know of a good charter boat and some decent fishing marks round the sydney area? Staying in Coogie so somewhere near there would be good.

Thanks

Hi,

I am coming to Sydney for three weekd at the end of October/early november to my sons wedding. Does anyone know of a good charter boat and some decent fishing marks round the sydney area? Staying in Coogie so somewhere near there would be good.

Thanks

G'day mate, first off, check out Craig McGill's Fishabout Tours. Never been with him, but I know his reputation is spot on ( through the fisho fraternity).

Australia fishing charters Sydney Harbour fishing trips Australian Fishabout Tours Northern Territory Barramundi Fishing DVDs Fathers Fishing Gift Packs

Then there are a few more around the Sydney area.

Sydney Fish Finder: Charter Operaters Sydney. Sydney Fishing, Fishing Reports, Fishing Hotspots, Fishing Charters. Sydney Harbour; Broken Bay; Botany Bay; Northern and Southern Sydney Beaches; Sydney Offshore. Sydney NSW Australia.

Cheers, Bobj.

Archived