How long do meds take to process?

TraceyT

Hi,

By request of our case officer we had our meds done on 20/8/09, I know the panel doc sent them by courier to Oz 26/8/09. How long will it take for Oz to process them & show on my tracking screen? Plus, how long do ACPO take to process police clearances, we sent them the application forms on 19/8/09 and haven't got the certificate back yet. I know they say 10 days, but has anyone experienced longer?

Cheers,

Tracey x

Guest juliemtaylor

our Police checks took just under 10 days I think and our meds got to Sydney in 3 days (by courier). HOC at Sydney finalised 3 of us in 7 days and mine were referred so they took 10 days..

If you applied online you can see what your meds status says - check if received or finalised etc online on the immi website.

Not long now...

Julie x

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Well, I had my meds done on 29/9, sent by courier to HOC on 2/10. They were received by HOC on 6/10, and were showing as finalised on my online status today. One day for them to finalise is a record according to my agent! Seems they must be moving fast on them just now. I am CSL too.

My pcc's were received back from ACPO in 10 days, and I uploaded them that day, and the next day they were showing as finalised on my status page.

Shaz

Your certificate might be stuck in the backlog that followed the postal strikes. I'm really worried I won't get mine back in time so paid the extra for the two-day processing service and booked the courier service they recommended just to be sure. They were quite helpful when I rang them to find out what I need to do regarding using a courier so it's got to be worth giving them a ring to find out if yours are in the mail.

Archived