De facto visa granted in 3 weeks!!

Guest aoifem

De facto visa just granted after 3 weeks! Living in West End and keen to meet some new people! Out every weekedn for bevs! Let me know who's up for a laugh :biglaugh: Cheers Aoife

Guest emiliohodgo

Hi Aoife!

I've been organising a night out this coming friday on another thread and thought you might be interested in coming. I've invited the other 3 girls on the thread, all of whom and myself have aussie partners and are from the UK so trying to build a life here, we're going to World Bar in the Cross to meet at 8pm for a cheap and cheerful indie night and a chance to have fun and make some new friends. Come along if you're free and you can email me with your phone number if you want to get in touch! Emily

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chrissygirl

Hi there, my daughter has just gone back to uK with her uk boyfriend she has perm visa like us, but they are waiting to lodge appn for de facto, altho they have been together for 5 years, they have not lived together apaprt from with us when they visited and now back at his parents, spoke to immi dept today, and they said 5 months, how did you manage 3 weeks, any tips thanks.

Chrissy (canberra) soon to be north brisbane

Archived