Greenbank RSL (Brown Plains)

Guest RAE3

Greenbank RSL (Browns Plains)

Anyone else been to Greenbank RSL - we went there whilst on holiday in June, it's fab - you couldn't find a place like it here in Scotland. It was just one of the things that sealed our decision in moving to OZ that along with the sun, houses, possibility of job, family, things to do as a family.... the list is endless. Can't wait to get over but it's going to be ages yet.

Hi the Greenbank RSL is very popular and a busy place, i was only there last week at a birthday party with my daughter. They have recently added an undercover outdoor area and when sunny its lovely to sit outside and watch the world go by.

They also have stage acts or bands on every week, lots of these i believe you need to book for as they sell out quickly.

The complimentary booze bus can collect you and return you home if you live within a certain radius of the place so can be a great help if you like a drink,lol.

Good Luck with the move

Cal x

We went there 3 times whilst over and didn't have to book to see the bands although it was really really busy, the acts were really good quality as well and had us all singing and dancing. Our daughter & niece loved the creche area too - great to be out with kids in a safe but socialable area, we never get out over here!!!

The food in the buffet restaurant was first class, have you seen the roof top bar, can see us there -out in the sun and look forward to when we can make use of the booze bus!:wink:

Hi

We find the RSL's are all very good. We make a point of visiting them when on holiday away from Melbourne. Been to RSL's in Port Douglas, Katoomba, Tamworth and also in Whangamatta in New Zealand. Have found them all very welcoming and very good eating places.

The RSL at Katoomba in the Blue Mountains has got a huge Chinese restaurant and was amazing, and has a bottle shop attached so you could have a glass of wine or two and not pay restaurant prices.

Mike

Archived