Anyone fancy meeting up in Sydney?

Guest emiliohodgo

Guest emiliohodgo

Hi! I'm a 24yr old Pom, from Yorkshire, and came here backpacking then met an aussie fella and am staying for the foreseeable future! Unfortunately I can count the number of friends I have on one hand and Tom bumps into someone he knows wherever we go, I need more friends! Girlies especially but boys welcome too if looking for friends, I'm on the Lower North Shore but can travel most of central Sydney, if you fancy meeting up with a nice normal Pom like ureself give me a shout!! Emily

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Emily! I'm 25yrs old and also from the UK, was living in Portsmouth before we moved to Oz. Moved here at the end of last year with my boyfriend who is also an aussie and would like to make some more friends of my own here too! I'm living on the Northern beaches if you want to meet up? Am job hunting again at the moment so have a fair bit of spare time on my hands! Catherine

Guest darling number 1

Hey guys, I am located on the lower north shore and haven't very many friends!

There's three of us now, and three's a crowd!! I vote cocktails, but would settle for coffee....

p.s. Catherine, think I may be stalking you - just posted on the other thread too! :biggrin:

Hey everyone,

I'm a 31 yo from england, been in australia for 7years now, and have recently moved to Sydney after traveling around Australia.

Would love to make new friends, I'm currently living in Hunters Hill in the Lower North Shore.

If your intrested in Hitting the beach now it almost summer, or grabing a beer/coffee drop me a line.

John

Guest rose4eva

Hey guys whats Sydney like?? i moved to Perth in july, the nite life is ****, ive got to be honestl, places close early, nowhere open late like what i'm used to in the UK... i'm thinking of moving over to Sydney maybe in a year, im comin over in Jan to check it out... so tell me all, whats it really like?alison x

• 1 month later...
Guest TessManly

Hi everyone!

I've only just found this thread so I'm sure you've all met up a few times by now but if anyone's still interested I'm a 25 year old girl from London who has just moved to Manly with my boyfriend. Seriously missing the girls back home so would love to meet up with someone for cocktails. Give me a shout if you're interested!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MandyJayne

Hi there everyone. Not sure if you have met up yet but i would be keen to come along!

I have been here for 10 months now and loving it but miss having lots of friends around. I live in Potts Point (near Kingscross) but would be ok to meet pretty much anywhere.

I am also thinking of arranging a Christmas PIO meeting sometime in December if anyone fancies it? Will post details!

Mandy

Guest sarah1980

Hi everyone

I just posted on the other northern beaches thread too...and just noticed that the thread is quite old! I should imagine you have all met up by now but if there is room for one more let me know as I would love to meet up for drinks or something in Manly.

Sarah

Hey - Im Ric originally from Blackpool & Manchester now in South West Sydney - willing to meet up with any or all of ya! Im 33 so maybe too much of an old fart but hey if the city is good thats good with me :-)

Guest MandyJayne

Hi again. Well i am still keen to meet up. I am arranging a PIO christmas get together. Thinking of the 12th December if that is any good for you.

As for meting before that, we could arrange something. Anyone any ideas? If we can decide on a time and date then i will private message all of the others that originally posted this thread.

If its the Northern beaches there is a bar called Pines (i think) in Manly bear to the ferry thats really nice. Or there are lots of great bars in the city. There is a nice bar/cafe called Otto in glebe.

See you all soon

Mandy x

Archived