Sunshine Coast

Guest gonefishing

Guest gonefishing

Hi

If anyone on the Sunny coast is up for a coffee at around 2 ish on Saturday afternoon (12th Sept) Kim and I will be at Warana Markets (a couple of Km past Kawana shopping world on the left on way to Caloundra). Will no doubt try and arrange some other times and places in the future so let us know if you fancy a meet up but can't make Saturday and we'll sort something out.

We are both in our early 40's and have been here a couple of months now and haven't met anyone in the area yet so if your in the same boat and can make it that would be great.

Cheers

Nigel and Kim

Hi Nigel & Kim,

We are heading to Caloundra as soon as the house is sold here in the uk, and tied up all the loose ends, Would love to meet up when we are settled there, Same age bracket as you also,

3 kids Ellie (11) Kyle (8) And Aimee (5) Also two dogs!!!

Guest stephaniel

Hi Ya

I have just seen your post. I would have liked to have met up with you if i had seen your post before. My OH and i are in our forties and just moved to Caloundra. One daughter with us aged 12. Have you got any children ?

Steph and Mark x

Guest cazbeckham

Hi

I too have just seen your post and had I seen it before would have met up although we are in our late fifties.............

We live down the bottom of Buderim off Stringybark Road.

Next time you want to meet up for a beer or coffee/tea give us a shout or drop us a PM

Caz

Guest jewels1356

i would have loved to meet you for a coffee but didnt see your post i live in buderim just the 2 of us oh and the dog live on the rainforest sanctury

julie

xx

Guest gonefishing

Hi guys

figured it was a bit short noticed. Just thought I'd put a time and date to avoid large number of posts asking when and going round in circles. Nice to see a few people keen to meet up will sort a meet for a Sunday in near future. Pommiepaul is proposing a leisurely drive around the hinterland which we haven't been around yet so there's a good opportunity for a get together.

Guest gonefishing
Hi Ya

I have just seen your post. I would have liked to have met up with you if i had seen your post before. My OH and i are in our forties and just moved to Caloundra. One daughter with us aged 12. Have you got any children ?

Steph and Mark x

Hi

no children but we treat our little dog Darwin just like one.

Archived