Melbourne Midwives/Nurses

Anyone fancy getting together?? We could do lunch, I am getting quite used to being a *lady who lunches* lol Happy to meet and make friends, that'd be nice, we can be whinging POMS together

Hoping to see you soon Jacqui:yes::biggrin:

Anyone fancy getting together?? We could do lunch, I am getting quite used to being a *lady who lunches* lol Happy to meet and make friends, that'd be nice, we can be whinging POMS together

Hoping to see you soon Jacqui:yes::biggrin:

hi jacqui, im irish and hopefully not whinging but im always up for a meet up!! only here 2 months and i have finally decided that i have to work!!!!im a maternal and child health nurse so keep me posted on any meet ups!

hi jacqui, im irish and hopefully not whinging but im always up for a meet up!! only here 2 months and i have finally decided that i have to work!!!!im a maternal and child health nurse so keep me posted on any meet ups!

Hey Catty as soon as we get enough interest we will arrange something, were you a health visitor in Ireland then?? Where abouts in Melbourne are you?? I am at the Northern in Epping and I know the M&CHN's are always looking for more staff lots of our midwives are doing that course, so keep in touch and I'll keep you posted. You here with family?? or solo?? Speak soon Jacqui

Give me a few weeks and i'll be up for it. need to find a house and get moved and sorted and then start work. Will keep an eye on the thread though and if it talleys with a day off im in!

(Im the one who has to work to keep our arses in this country........there look, whinging already:wink:)

Hey Catty as soon as we get enough interest we will arrange something, were you a health visitor in Ireland then?? Where abouts in Melbourne are you?? I am at the Northern in Epping and I know the M&CHN's are always looking for more staff lots of our midwives are doing that course, so keep in touch and I'll keep you posted. You here with family?? or solo?? Speak soon Jacqui

hye thats quick! Here with my hubby and living in Bonbeach so im in the south ! Yes i did work in a job similar to a health visitor in ireland and let me tell you to get my qualifications recognised by Vic nursing board was a nightmare but i got there in the end. i am also a qualified midwife so i might do a few shifts in a hospital as well just to get out there and meet people. i have relief nearly full time as a MCH nurse but we will see! How long are you here??

Hi Girls

I am not a nurse but a teacher and in my spare time I am trying to establish a business selling Intimo lingerie..Most new consultants resort to family to get their party list established but I have none so if any of you would like to support an English girl by hosting a presentation feel free to contact me

It works like tupperware, get a few friends a couple of plates of nibbles and a spare afternoon or evening and the hostess gets a percent of sales as credit and half price choices.

Really beautiful garmetns in the same vein as Marks and Spencers - thats how I got into it. Heres the website www.intimo.com.au

But do contact me on here !

Julie

Look forward to your call... might be a good way to have people meet up and make new friends if we put it out to all the new girls in Melbourne

Give me a few weeks and i'll be up for it. need to find a house and get moved and sorted and then start work. Will keep an eye on the thread though and if it talleys with a day off im in!

(Im the one who has to work to keep our arses in this country........there look, whinging already:wink:)

Hey Hun Where are you working?? Have you started yet?? How about the househunting, quite difficult that one but It took me about 4 weeks get a letter from your manager at work to say you have 4 yrs guaranteed income on the 457 it helps loads, no-one would rent to me til I got that Good Luck xx Jacqui

Archived