Melbourne meet up 24th Oct

Bordy

We are having a Britvics / Poms in Oz meet up at Mornington park on Saturday 24th October.

Whether you have been before or its your first time why not come along & meet others in same boat.

Bring food for yourself & whatever you drink, beers wine etc & make sure plenty of water for the kids to drink if its a warm day.

Last year we had between 40 & 50 families turn up at the Mornington meet so put it in your diary.

Guest Tam-and-Andi

Hi,

We would love to come along and it will be our first time as we arrived here at the end of May so it will be good to meet some more families.

Will there be a start time? And I take it Mornington Park is the one down by the beach with the wooden boat in the playpark!!!

Look forward to meeting you all.

Take care.

Andi.x

Hi,

We would love to come along and it will be our first time as we arrived here at the end of May so it will be good to meet some more families.

Will there be a start time? And I take it Mornington Park is the one down by the beach with the wooden boat in the playpark!!!

Look forward to meeting you all.

Take care.

Andi.x

Thats the one Andi. I'll be there around midday ish & pin an Aussie flag up so everyone knows where we are. But you can turn up anytime between midday onwards. Its normally close to 5pm before everyone leaves.

Hi there,

We would like to come to play with you all. We will be coming from the Eastern suburbs & don't know Mornington at all. Can you post an address or the best way to find the meeting place place.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Jaq

Google Maps

If you get to Mornington High street Jaq just head towards the sea & you will see the park just before the beach.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived