Any English people in Newcastle:

Guest emmalouise29

Hi there,

I've been in newcastle for 5 months now I live in adamstown with my 2 year old and 6 year old boys and my husband where r u living in newcastle?

I think there are quite a few people on here around the newcastle area would be good too meet up

Guest Australia

Hey gday

were from Stoke heading to Newcastle in Nov should arrive on the 7th having few days in Hong Kong then Sydney.

Excited and Nervous would be fab to make some friends when we get out there where bouts in Newcastle are you?

x:wubclub:

Guest robbyhooper

We have just arrived from south wales on 2/10/09 ,we are staying in sydney for 2 weeks then heading up to kotara area hopefully soon as our dogs are out of eastern creek , its me my wife a 2 yr old boy and 10 yr old girl and 2 west highland terriers , we would meet up soon as we are settled

• 2 weeks later...

:chatterbox:Hi, we've been in Eleebana 9 months now and we have 2 boys 5 1/2 and 10 10 1/2 (the half makes all the difference!!!) if anybody would like to meet up just shout, kids go back to school next week so anytime, if you are fortunate to be working I am flexible. If you want me to take the lead and make arrangements just let me know.

Hiya,

I speak English does that count ? lol......ok yes im aussie, but not all australians are like the ones u have come across, well im not anyways :) , the hubby is irish and we are living in wickham, how are you finding newcastle?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jessica and stuart

Hi all,

Me and my partner stuart arrived in newcastle in July 09'. Loving it so far, but have found it hard to meet much friends outside work. We are both Scottish from Aberdeen. Looking for some people to go out and about with, either for drinks or any crazy hobbies.

I am 22 and Stuart is 25, currently living in Merewether. Get in touch if you would like to meet up.

Jess

Hiya,

I speak English does that count ? lol......ok yes im aussie, but not all australians are like the ones u have come across, well im not anyways :) , the hubby is irish and we are living in wickham, how are you finding newcastle?

Essex Vetting Services

How well do you speak English.

Would you describe it as:

Broken.

With a trang

Or best you can.

Hi all,

Me and my partner stuart arrived in newcastle in July 09'. Loving it so far, but have found it hard to meet much friends outside work. We are both Scottish from Aberdeen. Looking for some people to go out and about with, either for drinks or any crazy hobbies.

I am 22 and Stuart is 25, currently living in Merewether. Get in touch if you would like to meet up.

Jess

Essex Vetting Services

I can arrange a interpriter for you if a get a together is successful. You'll pick the language up in no time.

Guest Australia

Hey Gday Mates

Just in Sydney at mo, heading to Newcastle tomorrow we are feeling a bit stressed as dont have jobs or accomodation yet.

Anyone know of cheap B and Bs etc..? would be great to get some info.

x:wubclub:

:cool:Hi Australia, welcome to Newcastle,we arrived 10 months ago and thought what the hell have we done!!! but each day has got better and better and have made heaps of friends both English,irish,scottish and Aussie and they have made us all very welcome which has been fantastic, it made the whole emigtrating thing alot easier, for me anyway. We live in Eleebana which is on the lake and my OH works in Newcastle. If you need any help what so ever feel free to PM me Good luck with everything.

Karen xx

hey were on the gold coast but moving to newcastle as we have family there were staying in valentine with my in laws we love newcastle great beaches and nice people :) love the gold coast but i have cousens there and my sister lives there ,i am from lancashire and my wife is australian would be good to catch up with anyone :)

Are you a'rite Fraggles,

Blackburn of course, I,my OH is from Blackburn so that is the reason, I won't hold it against you if you're a Burnley fan half of our friends are and there was always the banter between us which I miss. Definately keep in touch.

• 6 months later...
Guest emmalouise29

Hi,

Ive just seen your message, sorry mine seems bit down was feeling homesick that day. Where is Wickham is it near newcastle? I live about 20mins away from there.

Cheers

Em : )

Archived