Mums with toddlers in Gold Coast?

Guest mons

Hi, we moved here from Perth nearly a month ago now. I feel a bit daft (!) writing this online BUT my 16 month old son and I are looking for friends :) My partner works and whilst Im in the process of looking for p/t work I have long days to fill. If you fancy catching up for a coffee, walk, play in the park or anything else please give me a shout. Currently living in Reedy Creek. cheers, Monika

Hi Monika, I am in Varsity Lakes and go to a playgroup on a thursday (not this week as its school hols) its at the Uniting Church on the corner of Markari Street 9.30. Its actually on Mon to Fri. Send me a message if you are interested in coming, There is another girl form Leeds goes with her daughter who lives in Reedy Creek.

Em x

Guest aspinall

Hi Monika,

We arent out there yet but should be by January 2010. If you are still looking for a play date by then I would love to meet up xxxx

hi monika, hope you dont mind me asking but why did you move from perth?? me oh and 5 year old little girl have got our visa and visitin perth and gold coast for holiday in 3 weeks to see where we like best and hopefully do the big move next year. its such a big move need to come over and see what its like first, so seeing as you have lived in both places would love to get some feed back. and if you fancy meeting up when we are out on holiday start of november would be great to see how you got on.

thanks and good luck

Archived