Sydney playdates for our 2 and 3 year old daughters

Guest movingtoaus

Guest movingtoaus

Hi there,

Recently arrived in Sydney. We are in the Inner West at the moment in furnished accom until container arrives but until my husband gets work not sure where we will settle permanently. We have 2 daughters 2 and 3 and they would love to have some people to play with again. We would love to meet up with some people as well. Don't mind what area, we don't know anyone here so contact with anyone would be great.

Thanks Cat

• 3 months later...
Guest Lisa1972

Hi Cat

I am moving out to Sydney on 6 feb 2010 with my husband and two daughters who are 2 and 3! We will be living in an apartment near where my husband will be based for 1 month until our container arrives. This will be in Bankstown, not the ideal location, but my hubbies work have organised it as he will based 2 mins from the apartments. Then we will hopefully find somewhere to rent thereafter. We are thinking about the Hills District but not too sure yet.

How are you finding it? Where have you decided to live?

I am beginning to feel really nervous although I am excited . Now that Christmas and New Year is out of the way reality is kicking in.:wacko:

Once we get out there it would be lovely to meet up and get wee friends for the girls too.

Lisa

Guest SophieB

Hi Cat and Lisa,

I am coming over for a validation trip in April and I'd love to be able to meet and talk to other mums. I'll have my 5 year old daughter with me who won't be in school on the trip and my son who will have just turned 3. I know we won't be friends for keeps because we'll only be around for the 5 weeks, but if you want someone friendly to pass the time with, I'd be happy to meet you.

We will be staying in Drummoyne, we're doing a home exchange, and we'll have use of a car too, so we're quite flexible.

Archived