CSLers - Have you got a CO yet? - (lets see how fast this system is)

TraceyT

Guest looby1pink

Hi

We are CSL 175 31st May applicants, no contact from a CO but status changed 23/9 to 'application being processed further' and medicals are now 'finalised' so something is moving along (fingers crossed)..

Good luck to everyone..

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi

We are CSL 175 31st May applicants, no contact from a CO but status changed 23/9 to 'application being processed further' and medicals are now 'finalised' so something is moving along (fingers crossed)..

Good luck to everyone..

Looby looks like DIAC moving fast now if processing 31st May gives us priority 5 some hope have you done your PC Checks I would send for them and get them in they were taking around 3 weeks to come back unless you pay fast track as you already have medicals done your timeline of validating your visa would not change just what I would do

Good luck

WJK

Guest guest33730

Helen,

Well here's a turn up for the books - as I said in an earlier post my application for a RSMS visa went in on 30th September, we received notification from the DIAC on the 1st October that the job appointment was accepted and I have just had an email from my agent (go matilda) to say that yesterday (2nd October) they received a request for my medicals etc (and a couple of bits of follow up information)

My agent says that in his opinion the speed is a direct consequence of the new directive (3 days - is that a record?)

Again I realise that this post may have a few people who have been waiting months and evens years gritting their teeth but I suppose if they are moving catagory 1's on this fast there is some hope that everyone else wont be that far behind.

Daniel

Guest guest33730

Hi Shaz,

Nope I'm a church pastor - apparently Australia needs God!!!!!! although By looking at all the distressed poms that are now in the UK waiting on visas etc I think perhaps I should stay - Yeah right!!!

One of our sister churches in Gawler nr Adelaide needs a pastor so I thought I would step up to the plate. Apparently all the best communion wine is grown in the Barossa - I reckon it will take me a few years to find out which one is best but someone has to do it!!

Take care mate

Daniel

Hi Shaz,

Nope I'm a church pastor - apparently Australia needs God!!!!!! although By looking at all the distressed poms that are now in the UK waiting on visas etc I think perhaps I should stay - Yeah right!!!

One of our sister churches in Gawler nr Adelaide needs a pastor so I thought I would step up to the plate. Apparently all the best communion wine is grown in the Barossa - I reckon it will take me a few years to find out which one is best but someone has to do it!!

Take care mate

Daniel

Daniel

please pray for all us priority 5's :notworthy: :biggrin:

good luck

WJK

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hi,

thanks everyone for your replies, i am very interested in those £500 pound flights for june, its half of what we have been quoted for April. This might also mean we can book with confidence knowing its at least another couple of months later and our visa should be through for certain, :twitcy::nah: cheers helen Balmforth.

Guest guest33730
Daniel

please pray for all us priority 5's :notworthy: :biggrin:

good luck

WJK

Nice try WJK but I'm afraid I'm one of those ministers who would tell you to pray yourself - you never know it might just work!!

Daniel

Guest KellyandTom

Just wanted to join into your thread - interesting to hear how quickly the high priorities are moving - hopefully will mean good news for us priority 5's in the long run too.

Good luck everyone.

Bring Me Sunshine - Sounds a tough job trying the different wines in the Barossa Valley & having to decide which would be the best for Holy Communion, LOL! Kelly

Guest guest33730

Bring Me Sunshine - Sounds a tough job trying the different wines in the Barossa Valley & having to decide which would be the best for Holy Communion, LOL! Kelly

yeah - as I haven't learn't how to turn the water INTO wine yet I figured the Barossa was the best place to go!!!

By the way - I just read the letter from the DIAC asking for my meds etc - it was sent on the 1st October i.e. just one day after they received my application - see there is a God!!!

Daniel

yeah - as I haven't learn't how to turn the water INTO wine yet I figured the Barossa was the best place to go!!!

By the way - I just read the letter from the DIAC asking for my meds etc - it was sent on the 1st October i.e. just one day after they received my application - see there is a God!!!

Daniel

Daniel

that is quick that tells me they must be on the button for priority 1 and working as fast as possible on backlog off CSL List 2/3/4

Iam praying :notworthy:

WJK

Guest guest33730
Hi, i hope to get visa before my daughter turns 18 in December, so im praying too lol xx

Maybe I don't need to go to Australia - I can just sit on my PC and get everyone praying!! Yeah and I should also get you all to have a glass of Barossa's best red in your hand and we can go the whole hog and have communion together too!!

Mmmm you've got me thinking now - maybe I should start a PIO cyber church or maybe I should just behave myself and stop posting on this forum and go back to preparing my sermon for tomorrow!!!

Daniel

Guest alina171

Tracey - thanks for this post! I think this one is really helpfull.

I'm really happy to hear that the May applicants are getting CO these days as it means we're not too far away! We've applied for 175 on 24/6/09 and I am on CSL (accountant) - so fingers crossed it won't be too long now. We've also applied for WA sponsorship and still waiting for a reply, so now I'm not so sure what will be quicker.

Hope that the DIAC will keep the quick process on the CSL's so that the turn of everyone who's been affected by the latest changes will come soon enough. It's really hard to receive the news of the delays and I can't imagine how you must feel. So hope for the best for all of us!

Hi, i hope to get visa before my daughter turns 18 in December, so im praying too lol xx

Hi Gillian,

Can you not keep her in fulltime education for the next year? As I am led to believe that she will be fine on your visa if that is the case.

Tracey x

Guest Alison Nugent

Hi Tracey,

I am on the CSL, My agent lodged my visa applic late friday 18/09/09 I got CO 30/09/09 so looks like they are working through them quickly. I feel for all of you, its awful that they have done this, but i honestly still believe you will be in Oz a lot sooner than 2012 there is no way it will take them that long to get through the CSL list, if you look at the list there are not a lot of Occupations on it and 90% of the list are health care professionals, if it took them 2year to get through it would mean there would be no health care professionals left in the UK and im sure not everyone wants to move to OZ, so fingers crossed you will all be there next year. Keep positive everyone :jiggy:

Guest joannamc

Hello we got our case officer on the 1st of october requested medicals and pcc. Our application 175 submitted 26th april on csl joanna

Guest Justin JIANG
Hi Tracey,

I am on the CSL, My agent lodged my visa applic late friday 18/09/09 I got CO 30/09/09 so looks like they are working through them quickly. I feel for all of you, its awful that they have done this, but i honestly still believe you will be in Oz a lot sooner than 2012 there is no way it will take them that long to get through the CSL list, if you look at the list there are not a lot of Occupations on it and 90% of the list are health care professionals, if it took them 2year to get through it would mean there would be no health care professionals left in the UK and im sure not everyone wants to move to OZ, so fingers crossed you will all be there next year. Keep positive everyone :jiggy:

Hi Alison,

Congratulations on you. As your occupation is in the CSL list. Hope you will get it soon. Could you please advise us of whether your application is online (Brisbane processing centre) or paper form(Adelaide processing centre)?

Cheers,

JUSTIN

Guest joannamc

The application was online at the brisbane processing centre, the Email also states that it must be met on the 28th october ie medicals and pcc joanna

Hi Tracey,

Hi Alison,

Thanks for the info, just to clarify; is your visa a 176?

Thanks,

Tracey x

Guest GillianM

Hi Tracey, Hollie has already left school, signed leavers form and seemingly once you do that theres no going back. But the more annoying thing is she applied for a FT course at college on Beauty therapy (only applied to get on visa) course, was accepted but when we got a CO 9th Sept we thought wed have the visa before she reached 18 so she decided to cancel college course, i told her not too but she went ahead and done it, then this happens. I really hope and pray they may let all those who have COs before 23rd Sept that have meds and police checks done, grant them their visas. If not and she turns 18 in Dec 17th i really dont know what will happen. Her dad lives here so cant go on last remaining relative visa, WH visa isnt permanent, student visa really expensive and she has no funds in her bank either. She isn't working either so if shes dependant on us i dont know if she'll get on visa? my agent hasn't said much about her options, maybe they are waiting to see if theres a good outcome to this meeting on 8-11th Oct.

Gillian x

Hi Tracey, Hollie has already left school, signed leavers form and seemingly once you do that theres no going back. But the more annoying thing is she applied for a FT course at college on Beauty therapy (only applied to get on visa) course, was accepted but when we got a CO 9th Sept we thought wed have the visa before she reached 18 so she decided to cancel college course, i told her not too but she went ahead and done it, then this happens. I really hope and pray they may let all those who have COs before 23rd Sept that have meds and police checks done, grant them their visas. If not and she turns 18 in Dec 17th i really dont know what will happen. Her dad lives here so cant go on last remaining relative visa, WH visa isnt permanent, student visa really expensive and she has no funds in her bank either. She isn't working either so if shes dependant on us i dont know if she'll get on visa? my agent hasn't said much about her options, maybe they are waiting to see if theres a good outcome to this meeting on 8-11th Oct.

Gillian x

Hi Gillian,

Sounds like a nightmare. I really hope it works out for you guys.

Tracey x

Hi,

A quick update:

Had a post through from a CSLer who applied 30th June 2009 & now has a CO!!!

Also, another CSLer who applied 9th May has had their visa granted.

Hopefully next week will see some July visa app with CO's.

Tracey

Archived