CSLers - Have you got a CO yet? - (lets see how fast this system is)

TraceyT

Hi,

A quick update:

Had a post through from a CSLer who applied 30th June 2009 & now has a CO!!!

Also, another CSLer who applied 9th May has had their visa granted.

Hopefully next week will see some July visa app with CO's.

Tracey

Was the June one non-sponsored CSL? The latest of them I've seen so far is May. :eek:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest needingtogo

Looks like my grant will take a tad longer as I have missing medicals :arghh:.

Received on the 1/10 and now nowhere to be found.

Called HOC last night who are looking into it.

Bex.x

Hi Bex, I wonder if I am the same :/ sent off my meds ages back in June, on the front page it says the health requirements are finalised 15/6 , but if I click on the document checklist in the new window it says the Chest X-Ray and Medical are still required but the date is 20/5 (when I applied) Hopefully the finalised bit means it's all sorted!

Anyone else the same at the moment??

Looks like my grant will take a tad longer as I have missing medicals :arghh:.

Received on the 1/10 and now nowhere to be found.

Called HOC last night who are looking into it.

Bex.x

Guest Alison Nugent
Hi Alison,

Thanks for the info, just to clarify; is your visa a 176?

Thanks,

Tracey x

Sorry for late reply, Yes Tracey its 176, just checked online and everything has been met so just waiting patiently. Hope you hear news soon. :smile:

Guest Alison Nugent
Hi Alison,

Congratulations on you. As your occupation is in the CSL list. Hope you will get it soon. Could you please advise us of whether your application is online (Brisbane processing centre) or paper form(Adelaide processing centre)?

Cheers,

JUSTIN

Hi Justin sorry for late reply, We have used an agent in Perth and it is an online application. Hope they get through the CSL list quickly and start processing everyone else again.

Guest needingtogo
Hi Bex, I wonder if I am the same :/ sent off my meds ages back in June, on the front page it says the health requirements are finalised 15/6 , but if I click on the document checklist in the new window it says the Chest X-Ray and Medical are still required but the date is 20/5 (when I applied) Hopefully the finalised bit means it's all sorted!

Anyone else the same at the moment??

Hi manix,

I think if the page shows your medicals are finalised I think you are ok. They often do not update the status pages with some people being granted their visas without any of their status page being met.

What visa have you applied for? Good luck hopefully you will have some news soon.

Had an email from HOC last night saying they have got my medicals :biggrin: so now I can breath a sigh of relief.

Bex.x

Hi manix,

I think if the page shows your medicals are finalised I think you are ok. They often do not update the status pages with some people being granted their visas without any of their status page being met.

What visa have you applied for? Good luck hopefully you will have some news soon.

Had an email from HOC last night saying they have got my medicals :biggrin: so now I can breath a sigh of relief.

Bex.x

Hi Bex,

Just read about your missing meds, thank god they were found. You should be processed really quickly now.

Just reading another poster on a 176 visa, applied Sept 09 & now has a CO. They are moving swiftly!

Fingers croosed for you.

Tracey x

Hi Bex,

Just read about your missing meds, thank god they were found. You should be processed really quickly now.

Just reading another poster on a 176 visa, applied Sept 09 & now has a CO. They are moving swiftly!

Fingers croosed for you.

Tracey x

It seems that P1-3 cases are getting C.O.s within a very short time (around 2 weeks), and they're up to May on P4.

I applied on 20th May for 175 on CSL( IT - Network Security), I've frontloaded everything meds/PCC and seems finalised, so be interesting to see how much longer it might be or whether anything extra is requested....:chatterbox:

Guest needingtogo

Are you with an agent? If so it might be worth him chasing it up as you have heard nothing. Or if like us you are doing it yourself send a quick email to your co wording it as if they need anything else from you.

Bex.x

Are you with an agent? If so it might be worth him chasing it up as you have heard nothing. Or if like us you are doing it yourself send a quick email to your co wording it as if they need anything else from you.

Bex.x

Yes, i'm like you guys applying without an agent, but no sign of a CO as yet

Guest looby1pink

Hi. Just a quick question, does 'application being processed further' and meds 'finalised' on the status page mean that you have a CO? Im not using an agent so i feel a bit in limbo at the mo??

thanks in advance.

Lou .

Guest alina171

Hi Lou,

It doesn't necessarily mean that you got a CO. The status probably has changed since your meds have been finalized. My status has also changed to this after I called the DIAC to update them of my IELTS results and to clarify a question I had regarding the application. It was about two weeks after lodging the application and unfortunatelly not much has changed since (except meds being finalized).

On the other hand, due to the quick processing times of CSLers lately, I think you're really not that far away from getting a CO and hope you'll get one real soon.

Good luck! :wubclub:

Hi Lou,

I would think that this does mean you have a case officer. Usually application being processed further means that they've updated your file with something or another, but the fact that your meds are finalised show that someone has looked at them, and if so, if that was the only think left to do then you may get a visa grant soon.

Do any items show as 'met' yet? This would probably be a good indication that your case officer is working through your documents. If so, you'll get a letter from them in a few days to advise what is outstanding that needs done.

Shaz

Hi. Just a quick question, does 'application being processed further' and meds 'finalised' on the status page mean that you have a CO? Im not using an agent so i feel a bit in limbo at the mo??

thanks in advance.

Lou .

I would say that, yes you do have a case officer, as mine changed to 'application being processed further' & my agent has since told me that we did have a case officer....So close, yet so far...:sad:

Good luck.....:yes: Sure it wont be much longer for you

Guest ctrandafir

Hiya, I applied 7th May 09 and just got CO 28th September. I have had to send some more docs and am still waiting to receive one of them before i can scan and attach to application but hopefully that will be the last thing. Im a nurse and applied on Skilled Family Sponsored. Meds/Police checks done September.

Guest Luke Brown

Just to add to this thread that I got my case officer today, requesting medicals and PCC to be submitted.

I applied in Feb 09, 175 CSL

Guys, checked the DIAC site and my application has gone into application processing further today, I applied 20th May, will keep updating with any changes!

Guys, checked the DIAC site and my application has gone into application processing further today, I applied 20th May, will keep updating with any changes!

Also, forgot to mention im CSL 175 Network Security, and posted meds/PCC upfront

Guest alina171

That's good news! Hope you hear more good news shortly! Good luck!

Guest alina171

Just wanted to share something with you, so you'll pay close attention to what's going on with your application.

I've applied for 175 on 24.6.09 and I am an accountant. This means I'm considered to be only on CSL only if I get at least 7 in each part of the IELTS, which fortunatelly I did. Then two days ago I received an email from the DIAC stating that they've reviewed my occupation and I don't fill their demands and can't be considers a CSLer, since I didn't score enough on IELTS. Needless to say I was very shocked, and I had to wait till the next day in order to call to DIAC.

When I called, the operator (who was very kind) noticed they've made a mistake which she honestly couldn't explain. Her reaction was "They must have had their eyes closed!". An hour latter I've received a mail from the department which stated that I'm on CSL and should get a CO within 2-3 months. So good ending after all (hopefully it won't take as long or that I'll finally get a possitive reply from WA for their SS).

So nobody's perfect and mistakes happen - take into your consideration!

Guest kerenann

On the updated CSL, for accountants, it says

Accountant -- where the applicant has achieved a score of at least IELTS 7 in each of the four competencies, and/or has completed The Professional Year – Skilled Migration Internship Program Accounting (SMIPA)

I gather that completing SMIPA is compulsory but not IELTS?

Guest alina171
On the updated CSL, for accountants, it says

I gather that completing SMIPA is compulsory but not IELTS?

You have to fill one of the conditions or more. For me - I have acchieved the required score on IELTS and am considered a CSLer, without the requiry for SMIPA. And it could be the other way around as well, but one of these two is enough.

Guest sunnyyoung

2 May 2008, lodged my PR application 886 (family sponsorship), changed it to 14 Sep 2009 state sponsorship. it was no CO, no response. it's not on CSL, now it's in order 5 under the new processing priority:(

Guest Justin JIANG
2 May 2008, lodged my PR application 886 (family sponsorship), changed it to 14 Sep 2009 state sponsorship. it was no CO, no response. it's not on CSL, now it's in order 5 under the new processing priority:(

Dear Sunnyyoung,

we are in the same boat. I lodged on may 2008, MODL only, change from 886 relative to 886 state sponsorship on 10 Sep 09, Co has been changed, nothing heard.

Archived