CSLers - Have you got a CO yet? - (lets see how fast this system is)

TraceyT

Guest sunnyyoung
Dear Sunnyyoung,

we are in the same boat. I lodged on may 2008, MODL only, change from 886 relative to 886 state sponsorship on 10 Sep 09, Co has been changed, nothing heard.

I agree that our situations are very similar, let's wait......

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually dont know will I get a Visa ???????

175 Visa applied on May 2008 belongs to CSL. Got CO on july 2009 Medicals

and Pcc send on Auguest 30th.

Then the New rule put by Diac on September 23rd stating that those who got Co and taken Medicals will also get effected by the New rule

I do hope that the origional thread starter doesnt mind me posting this (but I am trying to help us all)....:cute:

I have started a new thread in migration issues, for those of you in Priority groups 1-4, with a timeline on the front page (much like the WA, Queensland, Victoria & non csl threads)

Please do visit & see what you think...Link below....:wideeyed:

Priority Processing Groups 1-4..Where are U now?

Guest looby1pink

Hi just an update to help fellow applicants..

our visa was granted today! 31st May 09 online 175 pr applicant, so it only took 5 months for us..i cant believe it, good luck to everyone!!

Guest ElisaMA

Hi everyone!

I applied for 175 on 21/01/09, CSL priority 4. I sent the medical checks together with my application and they received them in Feb09. However I haven't heard of any CO yet. They are not being quick in my case. I got the messege of "Aplication being processed further" on the 07/09/09, but nothing else has changed in my status since then...

I hope that helps other people. Good luck!

Guest Luke Brown
Hi everyone!

I applied for 175 on 21/01/09, CSL priority 4. I sent the medical checks together with my application and they received them in Feb09. However I haven't heard of any CO yet. They are not being quick in my case. I got the messege of "Aplication being processed further" on the 07/09/09, but nothing else has changed in my status since then...

!

I was in a similar position to you, having applied on 1st Feb and I'm a CSL priority 4.

A few weeks ago I sent a PLE asking if they could tell me what was happening with my application as I'd seen many April / May priority 4 applications getting CO's. About 4 days after getting a reply saying "they were looking into it" I got an email from a case officer requesting the medicals.

My advice to you would be to send a PLE, as by now I would expect you have got a case officer (unless you are from high risk country, in which case it may take longer?)

Guest ElisaMA

Hi Luke,

You just gave me so much hope :cute:!!!!!. I've been so frustrated since i discovered they were processing applications lodged quite later than me. Several people from this forum already adviced me to send a PLE, so I did last wednesday, 21st. I am still waiting for their answer, which in theory shouldn't take longer than 5 working days. I wish they reply to me the same than to you. Fingers crossed! I'm from Spain, so low risk country, i believe.

Thanks so much for sharing your situation :wubclub:

Guest ElisaMA
No worries, I hope you get something positive soon.

For info my PLE took 8 working days to get a reply.

Hi Luke,

Just wanted to thank you again!! I've got a reply to the PLE today (after 6 working days). They said I've got a CO!! :laugh: and he will contact me when he needs further info/doc. I think i'm going to start getting the police checks already, to speed it up as much as possible.

Thanks!!

Guest VickyMel
Woo! Many congratulations!

This news gives this particular early-august applicant some hope that they may get around to me before too long.

Take a look at this thread showing the progress of Priority 1-4 applicants (and please post your details and join)

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/71250-priority-processing-groups-1-4-where-u-now.html

You will see some August applicants have COs

It was because ElisaMA posted her timeline details on this thread that we were able to point out to her that given where other people were she should probably have heard something from a CO and she then sent the PLE

Guest Luke Brown
Hi Luke,

Just wanted to thank you again!! I've got a reply to the PLE today (after 6 working days). They said I've got a CO!! :laugh: and he will contact me when he needs further info/doc. I think i'm going to start getting the police checks already, to speed it up as much as possible.

Thanks!!

Hey that's great news! Things should move pretty quickly for you now I think.

It seems there were a few of us early 2009 CSL'ers that had been forgotten about and needed a PLE to get things noticed / moving.

Hey that's great news! Things should move pretty quickly for you now I think.

It seems there were a few of us early 2009 CSL'ers that had been forgotten about and needed a PLE to get things noticed / moving.

What's a PLE? I'm not familiar with that particular acronym.

Archived