anyone meeting up in perth from 25th oct-30th?

Guest bendeeg

Guest bendeeg

HI,

ME(30ISH), OH (chelsea fan but dont hold it against him) and our 5year old girl Georgie are going to be in perth from 25th oct 09- 30th, I have looked for meeting or anything and have found nothing so if anyone no's of any get togethers or would like to meet up let me no we will have a car and will be all over the place we are looking at a school in duncraig if anyone is around there and fances giving us some addvice on the big move!

cheers dee

HI,

ME(30ISH), OH (chelsea fan but dont hold it against him) and our 5year old girl Georgie are going to be in perth from 25th oct 09- 30th, I have looked for meeting or anything and have found nothing so if anyone no's of any get togethers or would like to meet up let me no we will have a car and will be all over the place we are looking at a school in duncraig if anyone is around there and fances giving us some addvice on the big move!

cheers dee[/QUO

Perths pretty big better chance if you et peeps know where you are stoppin, a lot folks around there middle bit i call it north of river hillarys focal point and the surrounding areas. Duncraig ok a bit pricey to certain budgets

Archived