Brisbane Bayside meet this Sunday (18th)

Guest Farrizios

Guest Farrizios

I also posted this on the 'Lounge Room' but informed by another member this is a better place.

We are having a meet in Manly on the Brisbane Bayside this coming Sunday - all welcome!

Meet Sunday 18th October

Meet on the grass opposite the kid's climbing frame at midday (it's tall so not hard to miss) which is along the Esplanade, Manly - Click here for google map link with streetview

There is a small beach, climbing frame for the kids, toilets, BBQ areas, plenty of grass for a game of football and Manly market nearby so loads to do.

I'll tie some balloons to our stroller so you can find us!!!

Paul & Mel

Guest Farrizios

Our little lad is with his grandparents so just me and Mel. Will be found sitting on the grass just behind the large climbing frame ....

Guest soniahathaway

Missed it! I hope December has some POI meetups because I get lonesome for the lovely accents especially at that time of year. Have no family, and live alone with my four year old so really look forward to meeting people...

• 1 month later...
Guest Livvyrankin

Hi all,

Just wanted to ask you all to include us in any social's you might be organising been in Aus for nearly 2 months, Manly for just a week. Have been lucky enough to recieve our container on the same day we moved into our rental. Now we've settled in it would be great to meet some people in the same area.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Livvy

(OH Louis & 2yr old son Lucas)

Hi Livvy

Welcome to PIO. How are you finding life in Australia? Manly is a lovely area to live - I am sure you will be happy there.

Just keep your eye out for social things on here and if there is something you fancy going along to just post and i am sure you will be made really welcome.

Love

Rudi

x

Hi Livvy and welcome,

we live in Belmont wich is just down the road from you, we are always up for a meet if you dont mind us oldies. Hope you are settling in ok, lucky you getting your container on the same day, we waited about 8 weeks for ours.

Archived