Hello everyone

MichelleH

Hi everyone, I just wanted to say hello. I've often logged on to this forum, but only as a visitor and always found it realy informative, hence why I thought the time had come to register! I think it's great that everyone can share their thoughts and advice on the big move to Oz. My husband is a plumber and our daughter is 9 and we're currently waiting for him to take his vetassess trade test at the end of this month before we submit our visa application. It's been a long process, as I'm sure you're all to well aware! We're keeping our fingers crossed that he passes the test and that we're able to submit our application before the end of the year. Then comes the next sit and wait stage! Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and I look forward to chatting with some of you soon. Michelle:smile:

Guest sh7t man no way
Hi everyone, I just wanted to say hello. I've often logged on to this forum, but only as a visitor and always found it realy informative, hence why I thought the time had come to register! I think it's great that everyone can share their thoughts and advice on the big move to Oz. My husband is a plumber and our daughter is 9 and we're currently waiting for him to take his vetassess trade test at the end of this month before we submit our visa application. It's been a long process, as I'm sure you're all to well aware! We're keeping our fingers crossed that he passes the test and that we're able to submit our application before the end of the year. Then comes the next sit and wait stage! Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and I look forward to chatting with some of you soon. Michelle:smile:

welcome michelle--enjoy:hug:

Hi Michelle and welcome to pio.

I guarantee you will be addicted, but it is great cause you can get loads of info off here.

I used to use another site before I discovered this one, aint been on it since.

Best of luck with your journey for the ever elusive visa :confused:

Hi Michelle

Welcome to the forum. As others have said, it can be very addictive LOL. There is loads of information and if you can't find what you need, just ask and someone will be along with the answer for you. Where are you headed to?

Love

Rudi

x

WOW - I can't believe so many of you stopped to say hello, thank you. We were planning on applying for an Independent Skilled Migrant Visa as we would have loved to have lived in or around Sydney. However, our agent has advised us, given the lengthy wait and the possiblity of yet more future restrictions, to apply for SS instead. So we have chosen Victoria, as we're thinking of hopefully living in or around Torquay - Both my husband and daughter are very keen surfers! So if anyone can offer any sort of info on that area, as we have only visited it once, I would really appreciate it (schools / jobs etc). Thanks again to everyone.:jiggy:

Archived