Anybody From Liverpool In Perth

Guest Lollii

Hi There,

Just Thought I'd See If There Is Anybody On Here Moved Or Moving To Perth From Liverpool?? I am 21 And My Partner Paul is 25. We Have A Baby Boy 5 Months Called Dylan. Get In Touch If You Fancy Getting Together For A Drink Or A Day Out?

Lauren (21) Paul (25) XxXx:laugh:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kirt1234

Hi guys, me and my young daughter are Liverpool FC supporters, does that count? live in Ellenbrook and are proad to go out in our shirts

Guest kirt1234

we are from london. My wife ame here wth daughter 18 mths ago I came 5 weeks ago. It takes time to adjust to the quieter life and lack of transport system, e you cannot survive without a car infact I need to buy a second car as got a new job in the city. Where abouts in Perth are you?

We love going to Mullalo beach and Kings park

we are from london. My wife ame here wth daughter 18 mths ago I came 5 weeks ago. It takes time to adjust to the quieter life and lack of transport system, e you cannot survive without a car infact I need to buy a second car as got a new job in the city. Where abouts in Perth are you?

We love going to Mullalo beach and Kings park

Hi.

Yeah I know what you mean about adjusting!!! we have been here now 11 months.I know what you mean!! we couldnt survive without our car!! Havnt even been on a train yet haha. We are in Rockingham at the moment but looking to move in Jan. We are just looking at Baldivis or Joondalup really. How about you ? :eek:

Sorry can't help as we are in Melbourne, but originally from Wallasey , does that pass as Liverpool! My mum is from the Dingle so there is no arguing with that one. Anyway good luck on meeting Scousers in Perth.

Hiya.

Awhh Too bad your not in Perth! Yep haha No arguing with that one!!!.

xxx:jiggy:

my wife is from Wallasey and we are in Warwick Perth now :)

Hiya. How long have you and your wife been here?

Where are you from? xxx :eek:

Well the world gets smaller, trying to remember if i knew her, i went to St mary's and my husband is from Seacombe. I grew up in Liscard. What year did you wife leave St Mary;s, shame you are not nearer could have caught up. My husband is Tony Hassall, my name is Joy was Crabtree before we got married. I left St Mary;s in 82.

Hi Joy,

Yes a very small world it is , i do know of you both, as i used to do Tony"s nans hair. Also his sisters Chris Laws. She still goes into my hair salon on wheatland lane, seacombe. Ive heard lots about you all from Chris. Im sure i must remember tony from the coza days, with his michael and the other one i cant remember his name.

Hi Joy,

Yes a very small world it is , i do know of you both, as i used to do Tony"s nans hair. Also his sisters Chris Laws. She still goes into my hair salon on wheatland lane, seacombe. Ive heard lots about you all from Chris. Im sure i must remember tony from the coza days, with his michael and the other one i cant remember his name.

Hi, Can't believe it, is it Sandras the hairdressers? I know that were Chris gets her hair done. How you enjoying Perth, its a lovely place. I've only been there once, but really liked it, bit differant to Seacombe! I was over in Wallasey earlier this year for 3 weeks and took my Aussie daughter, not sure she was too keen, but she did love Blackpool!

Great to hear from you, keep in touch and if you ever get to Melbourne look me up.

Joy

Yes it is Sandra's Hairdressers. Perth is a nice place, were still finding our feet as we have only been here since the end of April and i went back to the u.k the end of july for two months. I remember your other brother in laws name and its Robbie isnt it? One lives in Spain. Next time you talk to Chris im sure you will have a good laugh about this. Take care for now, and the same goes if your ever in Perth to let us know. xx

Archived