who wants to meet up at rotary park, scenic drive

Guest jodie_dirk

Guest jodie_dirk

Hi ladies, have been to this park a few times and is a good spot for NR peeps. am gona make a date for next tues at 11.30. hope to see a good number there. will take a picnic and my usual flask of tea :tongue:

pm me for directions if anyone needs them and anyone from the south is happy to come too if travelling isnt a prob. its just off wanneroo road though you can take the freeway if prefered.

hope to see you there xxxxx

Hi ladies, have been to this park a few times and is a good spot for NR peeps. am gona make a date for next tues at 11.30. hope to see a good number there. will take a picnic and my usual flask of tea :tongue:

pm me for directions if anyone needs them and anyone from the south is happy to come too if travelling isnt a prob. its just off wanneroo road though you can take the freeway if prefered.

hope to see you there xxxxx

Hi Jodie,

I'd love to come along and should be able to make it but I may miss the start due to job. I'll speak to you beforehand and look forward to seeing you and everyone there.

Some sun would be lovely too, fingers crossed.:smile:

xx

Guest sylvesterthecat

hi there,

would love to join you there - always need something to do with 2.5 yr old. How will I know who you are!?

Lisa

Guest jodie_dirk

hi ladies, have realised i put this thread in the wrong place. was meant to do it in the WA forum, hence not many replies. am happy to still meet up tom if you want or can rearrange for next week. lisa its only a tiny place so you cant miss us. will pm you my number xxxx

hi ladies, have realised i put this thread in the wrong place. was meant to do it in the WA forum, hence not many replies. am happy to still meet up tom if you want or can rearrange for next week. lisa its only a tiny place so you cant miss us. will pm you my number xxxx

I'm happy to wait 'til next week if you are, especially as I won't be able to make the start of it. If I don't hear from you, I'll call you in the morning. :daydreaming:

I'm happy to wait 'til next week if you are, especially as I won't be able to make the start of it. If I don't hear from you, I'll call you in the morning. :daydreaming:

Thanks for organising this Jodie.

Nice seeing you and Evie again, really enjoyed the chats, nice weather too and very much looking forward to the next one.

Great meeting you Lisa, how's Corey?, hope he's all ok and see you all soon.

x

Guest sylvesterthecat

hi there

It was good to meet you all too - thanks for organising Jodie.

Corey is ok - he fell asleep in the car and slept for about an hour - he seems ok though - has a sore head but all looks ok - he hasn't lost his appetite thats for sure!

take care

Lisa

hi there

It was good to meet you all too - thanks for organising Jodie.

Corey is ok - he fell asleep in the car and slept for about an hour - he seems ok though - has a sore head but all looks ok - he hasn't lost his appetite thats for sure!

take care

Lisa

Very pleased to hear Corey seems ok and wish him well regarding his sore head.

:hug:

Guest jodie_dirk

thankyou ladies, glad you had a good time. it was nice meetin you lisa and look forward to seeing you both at the next meet. glad corey is ok xx

Archived