Looking to meet Mum's in Secret Harbour WA

Hi

I know this sounds a bit silly but........

I've just moved to WA 4 weeks ago from the UK and have just enrolled my daughter in Secret Harbour Primary school. I have a 3 year old and would love to meet some friends who have kids, as I have another daughter aged 3 looking to meet some mums around this area for coffee or going to the park etc.

Rebecca:biggrin:

Guest THE THOMPSONS 2008

Hi Rebecca, how are you settling in? my name is Jo and Im in Port Kennedy, have been in WA for 17 months now. Am always up for a coffee and chat! I have 2 boys aged 5 and 2 yrs, eldest goes to kindy, youngest is a bit of a live wire but if you would like to meet up then drop me a line. :biggrin:

Guest tracynben

hi there im tracy, have 2 kids, ben aged 3 and jayden 9 months, im in baldivis not far from port kennedy, im interested in reglar meets too.

tracy

Guest eviebear

Hi Rebecca

Im Tracy i have 2 girls, 3 and 1. My 3 year old will be going to secret harbour primary in feb. I have been here 3 years now. Would be good for all to meet up :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Would be interested in a meet up. I live in Secret Harbour, hubby and 3 kids, 15year and 7 year boys and 3 year old girl and another boy on the way.

There is Fun Factory (soft play) in Mandurah where you can sit and have a coffee and chat and kids can play. I have been told one in Rockingham too but never been.

Let us know if anyone interested.

Sue

Archived