Anyone for a chat and some drinks?

Guest Andy83

I'm Andrea (26), living in Perth - NoR.

I would like to meet someone who is in similar situation as I'm..

Have been here for a while now and finding it really weird and hard to actually meet some nice ppl that I could call my friends. (never had a problem with finding a friends until now, since I moved to WA, I'm very outgoing individual...)

Life without real friends can get pretty lonely.

So, anyone who is up for some fun and laugh, contact me and we can meet up for chat!!!

I don't know what else to do and ever to meet some nice ppl, if anyone has a good suggestions please do not hesitate to share it with me.

Thanks,

Andrea :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sian9181

Hi Andy, I am in Ellenbrook and feeling pretty much the same. Even though my little girl has started Kindy still finding it hard to make some friends, even though I never had a problem in Wales. I am 28, 2 kids 4 and 2 and a hubby 42. PM if you fancy a chat. Sian.

Hi Andy, I am in Ellenbrook and feeling pretty much the same. Even though my little girl has started Kindy still finding it hard to make some friends, even though I never had a problem in Wales. I am 28, 2 kids 4 and 2 and a hubby 42. PM if you fancy a chat. Sian.

Hello Sian,

Ellenbrook is not that far from us, sure I'm open to anyone, least I know I'm not the only one feels the same way (sometimes).

Do you work?

I'm up for a chat anytime.

R u on FB?

Guest Sian9181

No I am not working at the moment, it wouldn't pay me to. Yeah I am on Facebook Sian Hearse. Make me a friend if you like. Where are you living?

Archived