Gold Coast mums

Guest MichaelaE

Guest MichaelaE

Hi there!

I don't really qualify to use this forum since I'm not English (I'm Swedish), but if you ask most people in Australia we come from the country: A country called Europe... haha!

My name is Michaela and just beacme a mum (My daughter is almost 6 w old). My boyfirend is Australian and I'm Swedish. We normally live on the coast but have been in Sweden for a few months for the birth of our baby. We will be returning to the Gold Coast (probably Burleigh) on the 3rd of November.

I don't know anyone with children on the coast (don't really know that many people, most of them are students who loves to party and are moving from the coast shortly) and would love to become friends with other mums who live on the coast.

It doesn't matter how old you are (I'm 23) or where you live on the coast (however, I don't have a car but am happy to catch a bus), I just really need to meet people (do I sound desperate? haha).

I would be really fun to hear from you!

My email address is michaelaevaldsson@hotmail.com

Hi, would be great to meet you when you get here. I'm up at Pacific Pines, but don't mind driving down to you, it's very nice down in Burleigh!

My kids are older than yours, 2, 5 and 6, but nice to have adult conversation! Just pm me when you're free to have a coffee.

Jo

Archived