how about a meetup in the uk

kellyjay

That sounds good, if you want to make it a weekend...am booked up to Feb as it's my 40th next week so have loads of things on....plus I think my hubby has booked a suprise weekend away with some of our friends for my birthday....but would def love to catch up...what about Sunday the 7th Feb as it's quieter in Bluewater and easier for me to get there....let me know....Lou

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

louise.

yes it was fine, only me and jo who left for perth on new years day.(lucky)

but great to be able to talk about the move (i think my family are getting bored silly with me always going on about it).

so count me in for feb. and hoppefully my sister can come along too.

kelly.x

hi everybody,

i would love to meet up in feb if thats ok, im jools 39 (hairdresser) paul 39 (painter &decorator) zack 4 and josh 3, were waiting on visa so no idea when we move, but we want to go to butler end yanchep was lovely when we went last year im so excited just want to go NOW.

it feels like weve been planning this for so long and i had a lot of trouble proving i had done work experience even though ive been a hairdresser for 16 years, and i currently mannage two salons but that wasent good enougth for tra, anyway we should hear back from wa about ss soon and then hopefully not long after that!!!!!!!!

sorry to go on i needed an outlet im banned from talking to clients about oz lol

jools x

That will be great Kelly, it will be really nice to catch up with you.

Shall we say M&S coffee shop at Bluewater at 11am?........does that suit everyone??....Let me know.....Louise

hi everybody,

i would love to meet up in feb if thats ok, im jools 39 (hairdresser) paul 39 (painter &decorator) zack 4 and josh 3, were waiting on visa so no idea when we move, but we want to go to butler end yanchep was lovely when we went last year im so excited just want to go NOW.

it feels like weve been planning this for so long and i had a lot of trouble proving i had done work experience even though ive been a hairdresser for 16 years, and i currently mannage two salons but that wasent good enougth for tra, anyway we should hear back from wa about ss soon and then hopefully not long after that!!!!!!!!

sorry to go on i needed an outlet im banned from talking to clients about oz lol

jools x

Hi Jools............we would love to see you on the 7th Feb.......good luck with the visa...we all know what it's like....keep us posted....Louise

I don't mind, would it be easier to catch up first just the girls and the arrange to meet with the whole family as I have 3 kids under the age of 8 in a place suitable for kids etc.....but if everyone wants to bring hubby etc I'll happly bring Kris.....,just let me know what you think...........

Also Kelly I am sooooooooooooo happy for you getting your Visa...........WELL DONE

Guest toffee68

Hi All

We plan to move to Perth sometime around mid March this year. We are Robbie (41), Debs (35), Miya (8), Jenna (6), Erin (2) and Euan (6months) and currently live in Horsham in West Sussex. Please let me know if there are any planned meet's in the next couple of months as we would like to join in if possible...

Cheers

Robbie

Hi Robbie.............you are welcome to join us at Bluewater on the 7th Feb if that is anygood for you.......if not we'll keep you posted on anything else...........what part of Perth are you going to?

Guest australia4us

hi guys we are in gillingham kent neer leeds castle and are going to perth in march so give us some dates cheers sean chris karl & liam

hi jo

sounds good to me but not sure if its a liitle too far for the tweenies. i will contact them to see. we are in west kingsdown by brands hatch race track so very close to you.

thanks will speak soon

kelly

Hi we are moving to Perth on 14 February. Renting for the first month in Secret Harbour and then dont know where after that. We are Steve (Gas fitter/Plumber),

Debbie (Office Manager), Josh (aged 14) Lauren (21) although Lauren is only coming over for the initial month before she wants to come back to the UK to finish her nursing at uni.

Too far for the reunion as we live in Stoke so down South is quite a way for us to travel but would like to get in touch with people once we arrive in Perth as there is nothing more scary than arriving there and knowing no one. :eek:

Guest toffee68

Hi Louise

7th Feb at Bluewater sounds great. We will be there all being well. What time are you meeting and where (maybe I should be reading back through the thread.....). It will be all of us that come as we'll treat it as a chance for a last big shop before we go too LOL

Cheers and see you there!

Robbie

Robbie......we've said 11am in M&S coffee shop.......that way you can do abit more shopping in there before you go......I've heard that pants are rubbish in Oz so you will need to stock up!!!!....look foward to meeting you all.......Louise xx

Guest toffee68

Hi Louise

I forgot to answer your question... Not sure where we will be living in Perth. I will be working in the CBD and we are researching schools as we speak... so, somewhere with decent school and commute to the city ;-)

cheers

Robbie

Hi guys. Just read all the posts about meeting up and it sounds like a great idea. We are Michaela 44 years, Keith 45 years, Charley 15 years (female) Brandon 11 years. We have been granted a visa 176 and the plan is to relocate to oz July time. Keith is a plasterer. We are finding it confusing on where to settle. Do we relocate in July as planned or do we take a holiday first just to validate the visa. So many questions. So reading all these posts, from people just like us was quite refreshing. So if it is ok, can we be included in your get to gether (providing the date works for all). We are in Dagenham, Essex (no I'm not blonde!!!!!!). Good luck all.

Guest sullivan_artex

Hiya all my names james, i moved out to Perth (CLARKSON) in 2004 and was there for nearly 5 years, back in the UK now and im looking to get back there ASAP, Would be up for meeting people that are moving ou there hopefully i may be able to shed some light on any questions you may have bout the place.

Things like Schools, colleges, job, rentals and buying.

Im in portsmouth at the mo, if anyone would like to email me feel free on sullivan_artex@yahoo.co.uk

Hi Louise, we are both up for it just me and Keith. Do we need to wear special hats with corks hanging from it so we all recognise one another lol!!!!! Hopefully i can work this forum out and add you guys as friends before then. See you on the 7th. Michaela

Archived