Yeee hah! Temp partner visa 820 has been granted!

Smiler

So happy that it was processed so quickly.

Came over on a prospective marriage visa. Married in early September and gave in my second stage (temp partner visa - valid for 2 years) 2 weeks ago. Just got the approval paperwork in the post today so really, taking into account the bank holilday, it only took one and a half weeks to process at the Melbourne office.

Now I should be able to get a job as it is hard to obtain permanent work whilst on a the PMV with only 6 months left on it.

Good luck with other PIOs applications

Smiler:biggrin:

Guest siamsusie
So happy that it was processed so quickly.

Came over on a prospective marriage visa. Married in early September and gave in my second stage (temp partner visa - valid for 2 years) 2 weeks ago. Just got the approval paperwork in the post today so really, taking into account the bank holilday, it only took one and a half weeks to process at the Melbourne office.

Now I should be able to get a job as it is hard to obtain permanent work whilst on a the PMV with only 6 months left on it.

Good luck with other PIOs applications

Smiler:biggrin:

Now Smiler that is great news a big congratulations. Didnt take long!! I am thrilled for you, now you can have a big:biggrin: of your face for the rest of the month. xx ss

yahhhhhhhhoooo congratulations!!!!!!!!wow that is soooo qucik i thought it would take longer as onshore weldone hun : ) you can breath for another 2 years now : ) xx

Archived