toddlers and mums in Sydney

Guest boboops8

Guest boboops8

Hello!!

Moving to Sydney (area not decided but might be Balmain/Drummoyne/Manley etc..) in 3wks!! Leaving behind a lots of mummy friends and playgroups,need to find the same in our new home,so if anyone would like to meet up with us (have 2 daughters aged 2 1/2 and 15mths) please let us know!

P.S. I fyour feeling homesick it's freezing/wet/miserable here and we all have colds XX

Hi boboops

We are in the same position as you... moving to Sydney first week in January. Leaving lots of lovely playgroup and school mummy friends. Our children are slighlty older, 3 yrs (girl) and 5 yrs (boy). Hoping to settle somewhere on the Northern Beaches.

Would be nice to meet up once we get over there.

We found out 3 weeks ago about relocating to Sydney, so lots of lists are flying around the house at the moment! Amazing what you can organise and get done in such a short space of time!! Presume you are all packed up and ready to go with only 3 weeks before you leave??

Guest boboops8
Hi boboops

We are in the same position as you... moving to Sydney first week in January. Leaving lots of lovely playgroup and school mummy friends. Our children are slighlty older, 3 yrs (girl) and 5 yrs (boy). Hoping to settle somewhere on the Northern Beaches.

Would be nice to meet up once we get over there.

We found out 3 weeks ago about relocating to Sydney, so lots of lists are flying around the house at the moment! Amazing what you can organise and get done in such a short space of time!! Presume you are all packed up and ready to go with only 3 weeks before you leave??

Hi there!

We found out we were moving just 6wks ago (husbands job) is that why you are moving?? We are for work/job/don't want to go back to southeast for work (in Bristol currently)Where are you in the midlands?I'm from Edgbaston (many moons ago!)When was your daughter 3??

Also where do you think you'll live exactly?Was thinking Manley but mixed reviews on the place,some good and others say it's full of backpackers..

Oh yes love to meet up when finally over there..hate being alone!!

Just done

Guest alistairirvine

hi there, we have been here 3 weeks now and i need some muumy friends. it is harder than you think we are staying in bondi at the moment so it would be really nice to meet new people. i have a daughter 8 months old, evie-grace. Have a safe trip and hopefully meet up Alisonx

• 4 weeks later...
Guest alistairirvine
Alison.are you still here???We have arrived and staying in the city..

Kirstyx

Hi kirsty,So sorry for the delay, I am now over in the northen beaches area, a place called narrabeen.We moved for hubbys job. His auntie lives in bondie so we are over there a far bit would you still like to meet up i am happy to come aover.How are you finding things?Here is my mob if you want to call 0449795544 alisonx:smile:

Archived