Mums and bubs in bayside

I hope I have started this new thread properly!

We have been here on the Brisbane bayside now for just over a year and have settled well (love it in fact!). As a stay at home mum I wanted to meet other mums/bubs for daytime get togethers (Park trips/coffees/shopping trips etc). Is there anybody out there who wants to meet up?

Guest Bettyboop

Hi, I have just moved to Wynnum (2 weeks ago!!!) and although all of my children are at school all day I still just wanted to say "hi"!! whereabouts are you living? hope you get some responses soon I am sure there are many people out here at home with little ones!

Angie xxx

Hiya

We are just up the road in Thornlands.....I am child free in the daytime and LOVE to go for coffee...LOL. Maybe the three of us can arrange to meet up sometime. Angie and I are off to see the Time Travellers Wife this week during the day - not sure what day yet, but you would be welcome to join us.

PM me if you are interested in coming along.

Love

Rudi

x

Guest Bettyboop

Definately be great if you could make the cinema with us!! I am looking forward to it!! If not shopping and/or lunch always works too!!

I am really loving Wynnum, but to be honest since I have been here I have been to a few different bayside areas and loved all of them!! so don't think you can go wrong!! One of my favourites at the moment for the children as well as me is Wellington Point!! so pretty there and the kids love it!!

Please get in touch with me or Rudi if you fancy getting together

love

Angie xx

Thank you! We are at Redland Bay at the moment! How are you finding Wynnum? If you fancy a meet up some time then let me know. I can do child free shopping time as well! Hope you settle in well!

Hiya

Angie (Bettyboop) and I have arranged to go to the movies tomorrow. You are really welcome to come along. I will PM you my number and details.

Hope to see you tomorrow

Love

Rudi

x

Guest loyal alert

Hi just moved to Cleveland i have to girls age 6 and 9

If anyone ever want to meet for a coffee or any meets are happening pm

me gets a bit boring in on my own now girls are at school lol

:biggrin:

Guest Bettyboop

hi Loyal Alert, how are you enjoying Cleveland? I am in Wynnum which is only about half an hour from you, I find myself in Cleveland quite a bit!! I like the beaches there for the children they are nice and quiet and calm! It can get lonely during the day when the kids are at school, sometimes I really enjoy the peace and quiet and other times I really want some company!!! feel free to PM me at any time and maybe we can meet up for a coffee.

Angie xxx

Hello you three!

Will PM you next week once I get sorted with the house. Would love time out for a coffee and chat to meet new friends!

Julie x

Hi Julie

How did the move go? Did you get all your painting done?

Looking forwards to that coffee (well tea for me :rolleyes: ) once you are all sorted.

Love

Rudi

x

Archived