Mums on the Northern Beaches!

Guest Surfview

Guest Surfview

Hi,just wanted to know if there are any mums in Sydney who would like to meet sometime for play/coffee..We have been here 10 mths and live in Mona Vale.I have a 4 yr old daughter who would also like to meet new friends..:cute: It would be lovely to hear from any of you,Cheers.Lisa .

Hi Lisa,

We arrived last friday and are currently staying in Narrabeen while we look for a house / jobs / schools etc. I have a son who has just turned 5 and a daughter who is 3. Would love to meet up with the kids.

Hopefully hear from you soon.

Clare

Guest ElaineH

Hi Lisa,

How are you finding living in Northern Beaches? We are planning to move there next Christmas (OH is an Aussie) with our kids who are nearly 6 and 2.5. I'm a bit confused about how long it takes to get anywhere within the Northern Beaches area, ie how long would it take to drive from say Newport to Narrabeen? I know this sounds a bit daft but it would really help with making those school decisions etc. Also, what are the shops etc like? Are there big malls as well as smaller shopping areas?

Thanks!

Elaine.

Guest alistairirvine

Hi lisa and Clare,

we have just moved to narrabeen only been here four days we love the area.We have now been in auz 5 weeks feel as though we are in a bubble .We are also renting until we find where we want to live. We have an 8 month old girl hubby started work yesterday and i would love to meet up if anybody fancies it? strange having a good set of friends to not seeing anyone.

tanks alison and evie-grace

Guest alistairirvine

Hi lisa and Clare,

we have just moved to narrabeen only been here four days we love the area.We have now been in auz 5 weeks feel as though we are in a bubble .We are also renting until we find where we want to live. We have an 8 month old girl hubby started work yesterday and i would love to meet up if anybody fancies it? strange having a good set of friends to not seeing anyone.

tanks alison and evie-grace

Hi Alison,

Where in Narrabeen are you? We are staying on Ocean Street. We could meet for a coffee down by the lake if you fancy it as Josh and Poppy can have a little play around down there. Let me know when is good for you. Lisa has her Mum over for the next couple of weeks but is free to meet up after 5 Dec.

Speak soon

Clare

Hi Other Mums,

I am moving to Northern Beaches in Jan 2011 with 2 girls and am currently applying to schools and pre-schools. Are any of you able to advise on what the best primary school or pre-school is? what primary schools have good reputations?

Do you have any feedback on Pit****er House schools?

Any help would be really appreciated. I am finding the school applications daunting

thanks

Hi, we are moving out in just over 5 weeks, have a 5 yr old boy and 3 yr old girl. We would love to meet up when we get there. Hoping to live in Mona Vale or Warriewood or maybe a little further inland in St Ives. Stayed in Narabeen when we validated the visa in April,loved it.

Busy sorting out the house, packers come in 3 weeks, have visions of them packing the 'important' documents like the passports etc!!!

Robyn

Guest alistairirvine

Hi clare, that sounds great would love to meet you, we are renting at robertson street opposite the sands we are over looking the lake. Great spot i have to say. We are from the lake district windermere and didnt get this view.Im free any day no social events:( .

Be nice to meet you all . Alison evie-grace

Guest Surfview
Hi clare, that sounds great would love to meet you, we are renting at robertson street opposite the sands we are over looking the lake. Great spot i have to say. We are from the lake district windermere and didnt get this view.Im free any day no social events:( .

Be nice to meet you all . Alison evie-grace

Hi all,yehhhh im back online after moving last week...I have my mum and grandad over but they go back to the UK on Sat:sad: so im free to meet up anytime after then,keep in touch and i ll see you soon.... Lisa x

Guest Surfview

Hi,there are afew new mums meeting at apex park Mona vale,around 1 ish on Tuesday if anybody wants to join us,let us know if you want to know where it is etc,bye for now,Lisa x

Guest alistairirvine

hi lisa, it was nice to meet you the other day. i am sorry we didn`t get to talk much it was nice to here such a familiar accent made me feel a little homesick. my brother in-law is from wigan made me start to think of my family. Hope we can meet again alison &evie-gracex

Guest Surfview

Hi,lol !! The same here!! Yeh i think we are meeting again arent we,next week then for a few drinks,you need to get on facebook,its easier to send messages xx see you very soon it was lovely meeting you also xx

Archived