mums with toddlers in coomera gold coast

Guest movingtoaus

Guest movingtoaus

Hi, We have just moved to the Gold Coast 2 weeks ago. Arrived in Sydney from UK a couple of months ago but decided on the Gold Coast. Any one keen to meet up for a play date we have 2 daughters 2.5 and 4? Feeeling a bit lonely and would love to meet some people. We are going to be at Genesis near Coomera Waters within the next week or so but happy to travel.

Cat

• 2 months later...
Guest aussiegemandpauluk

Hi, my husband and I are moving to the area from the U.K in October. We have a 3 yr old daughter and a baby boy due in May. Would love to meet up with other families after our arrival if you don't mind us contacting you in the future?

Gem and Paul Rogers xx

Guest movingtoaus

Hi Gem,

That would be great to hear from you when you arrive. Let me know when you are here and we can private message our contact details. Look forward to meeting you. Safe trip Cat X

Guest movingtoaus

Hi Gem and Paul,

If you want to ask anything about relocating or areas etc feel free to ask. My husband and I will help you out as much as we can with what we know or have learned since. Take care X

Guest aussiegemandpauluk

Thanks that would be great, we will need all the advice we can get! I am actually Australian but came to the U.K in 97' when I was 19 and have been here ever since, so when it comes to Australian housing, medicare/health system, good schools etc I haven't a clue, my parents advise us best they can but it will be good to get the perspective of others who have recently moved to the area from the U.K with small children. My husband is English, from Colchester where we currently live. Thanks for your reply and look forward to meeting you too.

Gemma x

Archived