friends

Guest pommygirl

Guest pommygirl

im living in sydney and i miss my female friends back home and the girlie nights out. i would like to make some new ones over here and to start getting a social life. i live in the west of sydney.

Guest tomatohead

i know im a guy but hey its a start eh lol im in camperdown at the mo but have a big social circle around balmain , where in the west are you xx

Guest pommygirl

Hi tomatohead, sorry for just getting back. i live near fairfield if you know it at all. how often do you get togehter with others over here?

Guest tomatohead

thats no prob at all , yeah sort of know fairfeild not far from sydney CBD how come you moved thier ? , not got together with anyone off here but ive had a few replies to my " who`s in sydney " thread , do you ever get to the CBD at all thats where i work we could meet for a coffee if you like

take it easy Tom

Guest pommygirl

hi tom, in reply to one of your other emails i don't know why i moved to this area because i didn't have a clue which would be the best place to move to when i got off the plane.

Wheres balmain from fairfield where you have a good social group? and wheres the cbd? i would like to call in for a coffee if you give me the address and i will get onto the facebook too.

Guest tomatohead

hi pommy yeah i understand it is difficult deciding were to live i was very lucky i already had some friends in sydney so hit the ground running

balmain is inner west so between fairfield and the city not sure about trains maybe better getting one into the city

the reason i have so many friends in balmain is i play over 35 s football for balmain junior soccer club we have 90 teams ranging from nippers up to us old gets including womens and mixed kids teams its good exercise and a great excuse to meet people and have a few beers we have family bbq s its a very social thing

ive lived in coogee as well so know a few people there as well

i work in the city so anytime you fancy coming in just give me a shout and we can have that coffee im back in sydney on the 4th of dec and back to work on the 7 th so anytime after that is good by me

cheers Tom

ps CBD is just another way of saying city

Archived