Pommy get together - Gold Coast

Guest guest32809

Guest johnnyboats

Hi my name is johnny and my partner is called sol . We are missing friends from uk too ! I msg a lady called jo !! She tells me a few pommys are going to hook up soon for dinner or drinks ???. Would you like to more ?? Thanks johnny and sol .

Guest luvthesun

Hi Kirsty,

Would of loved to have come,but am pickin up parents from airport on 4th so will have to give this one a miss :mad: deffo for next time thou

Tracey

x

Guest Burness2Oz

If we were already there I would definetely be coming but we dont arrive until early Jan. I will keep an eye out for future get togethers in January and would also like to join the Tuesday monring coffee meet in the new year - thanks all Hx

Guest guest32809
If we were already there I would definetely be coming but we dont arrive until early Jan. I will keep an eye out for future get togethers in January and would also like to join the Tuesday monring coffee meet in the new year - thanks all Hx

No worries - I'm sure there will be many more to come!!!

Likewise, we'll be there some time in Feb, so maybe a febish meet up for the new year newbies would be good!!

Julz

Had an awesome night last night! Thanks to everyone who came. And a huge sorry to someone who couldnt find us!!!!

If anyone wants to add me on facebook- Kirsty Roberts, we can organise more nights out.

Great to meet you all!!:hug:

Hi Kirsty, tried to message you on facebook, but there's more than one of you!! Could you either enlighten us as to which one you are on there, or please add me which is julie cary. I think I come up first on there, but if not, my profile piccy has a number plate with a W2 on! (bit random I know).

Looking forward to hopefully meeting up with some of you guys.

Cheers

Julz

Archived