Friends South Brisbane

Guest stenichalifax

Guest stenichalifax

Hey,

Mu Hubbie and I are living in South Brisbane, hoping to meet some people to enjoy some drinks and BBQ's with. If ya fancy it be great to hear from ya

Nic & Ste x

Hey,

Mu Hubbie and I are living in South Brisbane, hoping to meet some people to enjoy some drinks and BBQ's with. If ya fancy it be great to hear from ya

Nic & Ste x

Just a pedantic point in case it helps you - when you say South Brisbane some people will think you mean the suburb of South Brisbane (where Southbank is) and some will think you mean the entire southern suburbs of Brisbane - sometimes it helps to say which.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Hi we are in Belmont, near Manly. always up for a bbq and drinks..

Hi, i know this is an unrelated topic, but is it true that it gets dark every night at 6.30pm in Brisbane, or is someone just pulling my leg, let us know if you would, much appreciated.

jim:biggrin: 175 csl PR visa granted 2 days ago.

Hi, i know this is an unrelated topic, but is it true that it gets dark every night at 6.30pm in Brisbane, or is someone just pulling my leg, let us know if you would, much appreciated.

Sadly it's true!! Blame the equator and the cows!!! :laugh:

Love

Rudi

x

Guest stenichalifax

Hey everyone sorry we live in Holmview its next to Edens Landing just past Springwood, no dont mind travelling to Gold Coast Kirsty will have to make a date. Where abouts in gold coast r ya? we will have to make a date aft xmas for everyone to meet up and have a bbq xx

Yes, maybe 6:45 in summer. As you approach the tropics summer and winter sunset vary a lot less. The good news is that in winter the sun still sets fairly late.

As it is hot in summer you can still sit outside, use the pool etc, you just need good outdoor lights which most houses have.

When you get here please vote for daylight saving. :)

Guest HelenaBooth
Hey,

Nic & Ste x

Ohhh I see lady :wink:

We fancy it!! xx

Guest HelenaBooth
see what? we know u r Helena lol will let ya know what we decide! xx

I was being silly.:wubclub:

Any meets we always up for.

:hug: for you *hug*

xxxx

Archived