Meet people in Brisbane

Guest kmckerron

Guest deborah76
Plough Inn on Saturday might be an idea. Anyone fancy it?

Think drinks are being arranged for Sunday at the plough at 1500 :) are you free?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cheshirelass

Hello Fellow Poms

My name is Sharon and original from Cheshire in the UK - i have been in oz since 2006 and still havent really met any pommie friends. I did hook up with a pom bloke and didnt realise how much i missed people knowing what im talking about - Crisps / Chips - Flip Flops - thongs!!!! But it was fun all the same. I moved here to follow my australian boyfriend and since coming we have split last year. Havent really been out for 12 months!!! sad but true. I think im a fun person but as im 39 and single its difficult as some of the ozi girls i have met have their own lives. Anyway if there is a social get together in the city / southbank mainly pubs really not really a night club kind of gal i would love to join you - if you dont mind me coming along.

cheers guys

hi everyone!

me and my partner are both in our 20s moving to goldcoast beginning of september and would love to get chatting to few people before we come over and meet up once there! i know you are all from brissy but its not too far! would love to get to know you all! need good group of friends as we are leaving some great ones behind :(

be nice to hear about what you are all getting up to over there! makes it more exciting for us!

Sarah x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LeaB

Hi, I have been in Brisbane with my partner (also English) for 2.5 years and although I have a few friends here, they are mainly through work and I do not go out very much. I am expecting my first baby in July and conscious that I will not see them as much and do not want to end up a recluse!

If anyone is in a similar situation or if there are any meet ups in Brisbane coming up please let me know. I am 32 and my partner is 30. We like going out for drinks (I obviously am missing out on this at the moment) but not really into the club scene any more.

Thanks, Leanne

Guest natasha21

Hey Guys and Gals!

we've been in North Brissy for 7 months now and are having a great time! I'm 30 and my O.H is 28, (we dont have any kids). We are out in the city (usually end up in the valley) most weekends and although we have a great group of friends over here already, we would love to meet others.

email natashaburnley@ hotmail .com or find me on facebook if you would like to meet up... couples/singles all welcome :)

Natasha

Archived