new to coolangata - need drinking buddies!!!

Guest telecomkid

Guest telecomkid

Hey all,

Ok so weve been on the gold coast for 3 months now and have finally settled in tweed heads, Im 32 and my better half is 22. We were very social people in the Uk and so far are finding it difficult to meet people here! There are plenty of bars and restaurants within walking distance of our Apt as we have Coolangata on our doorstep!!!

ANYONE up for a few beers??????

Paul and Laura

• 2 months later...
Guest telecomkid
Hi, Did you get out for that beer? There's a couple of jobs I'm looking at around Tweed Heads and I was wondering what the new friends/family-life was like in your area (we'd be moving from Melbourne). Have you settled in?

Hi, yeah weve been out with a few people now so its getting easier!! The nightlife here is pretty good - loads of bars and restaurants and clubs with live music all the time... The place is great just slow to break into as newbies as it doesnt seem many brits settle here.

Paul and Laws

Guest jmcbroom
Hi, yeah weve been out with a few people now so its getting easier!! The nightlife here is pretty good - loads of bars and restaurants and clubs with live music all the time... The place is great just slow to break into as newbies as it doesnt seem many brits settle here.

Paul and Laws

well i offered to come down n have a beer with u's, see what the crack was down that end of town but u didn't seem interested.

Guest telecomkid
well i offered to come down n have a beer with u's, see what the crack was down that end of town but u didn't seem interested.

Hi, Sorry had a mare with Telstra!! we got struck by lightening and they have been a nightmare ever since - still not sorted so using a mobile phone at the moment!!! So appologies for no reply!!!

Always up for a beer so yeah whenever u want to come up this way mate!!

Give us a shout when ur free and wewill sort it!!!!!

Paul n Laws

• 2 weeks later...
Guest telecomkid

Hi again, U up for that beer at some point then?, Weve been looking at maybee moving to robina when our lease is up, the bars n restaurants there seem good and a better chance of the OH getting a job in the shopping centre!!

Let us know when u fancy comming up to the coolie!!!

Paul

Guest jmcbroom
Hi again, U up for that beer at some point then?, Weve been looking at maybee moving to robina when our lease is up, the bars n restaurants there seem good and a better chance of the OH getting a job in the shopping centre!!

Let us know when u fancy comming up to the coolie!!!

Paul

Hey mate, yeah i'm up for a beer, what u up to this weekend? I rented in robina for 6 months when first got here, its changed a lot since then.

Guest jmcbroom
Hi, are any of you on Facebook?

Type in Gold Coast social; there is a group of us on there who meet up for a drink etc. There are a few people in your area, next night out is early march. Everyone welcome!

Jo

hi, yeah i'm on for that one, at the boardwalk.

Archived