Golf Partner Wanted WA

Anyone need a golf parter in WA perth (sor) if poss , about a 20 ish handicap , looking for serious /friendly golf relationship ......could lead to more !!!!! ie drinks ect .......just to get out now and again for a knock about would be good , if interested , let me know .regards nick

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Anyone need a golf parter in WA perth (sor) if poss , about a 20 ish handicap , looking for serious /friendly golf relationship ......could lead to more !!!!! ie drinks ect .......just to get out now and again for a knock about would be good , if interested , let me know .regards nick

Hi tonyman,

we might be moving to Perth next year i am looking at a job at the Acacia prison at Wooroloo and would be looking at living in the swan valley area, if thats anywhere near you, i play off 14 and would love to play with you in the sun every day-heaven.

jim:biggrin:

Hi tonyman,

we might be moving to Perth next year i am looking at a job at the Acacia prison at Wooroloo and would be looking at living in the swan valley area, if thats anywhere near you, i play off 14 and would love to play with you in the sun every day-heaven.

Managed 9 this arvo 37 here is hard work mate , just learnin the game but theres more courses than flies round yer head lol

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Managed 9 this arvo 37 here is hard work mate , just learnin the game but theres more courses than flies round yer head lol

Hi yorkshirepom,

i played the course at Rockingham which was great and a municipal course about 10 miles north of Scarbro beach, can't remember the name. It was january and although there were alot of flies in other places there didn't seem to be many on the courses. Do you know anything about the prison at Wooroloo as there been anything on the news, i know nothing about it, does it have a good name, are you enjoying it in Perth, all the best,

jim. :jiggy:

Hi yorkshirepom,

i played the course at Rockingham which was great and a municipal course about 10 miles north of Scarbro beach, can't remember the name. It was january and although there were alot of flies in other places there didn't seem to be many on the courses. Do you know anything about the prison at Wooroloo as there been anything on the news, i know nothing about it, does it have a good name, are you enjoying it in Perth, all the best,

jim get here soon as pal ,we can play golf till the wives come home....lol ......when u looking at getting over here? stick to the south too

Hi yorkshirepom,

i played the course at Rockingham which was great and a municipal course about 10 miles north of Scarbro beach, can't remember the name. It was january and although there were alot of flies in other places there didn't seem to be many on the courses. Do you know anything about the prison at Wooroloo as there been anything on the news, i know nothing about it, does it have a good name,

For feks sake jim i`m a rough arsed yorkie , put my hand up been in a few police cells(bed for night lol) but wakefield or armley i dont know lol, think wooroloo has 4 stars in the E con ronay guide i gather dont know mate ,cant be as bad as any of the top uk nicks , bro in law works at Thorp arch (old money ) lol .

are you enjoying it in Perth, all the best,

Guest The Ropey HOFF
jim get here soon as pal ,we can play golf till the wives come home....lol ......when u looking at getting over here? stick to the south too

Hi tonyman,

i have to apply for the job at Acacia prison in january and if i get in it could be mid 2010 but its a big ask, heres hoping and keeping my fingers crossed.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

For feks sake jim i`m a rough arsed yorkie , put my hand up been in a few police cells(bed for night lol) but wakefield or armley i dont know lol, think wooroloo has 4 stars in the E con ronay guide i gather dont know mate ,cant be as bad as any of the top uk nicks , bro in law works at Thorp arch (old money ) lol .

Hi yorkshirepom,

i've had a few run ins with the Rossers they are all a-se-holes, if i ever get to Perth i'll have a round with you, all the best and cheers jim.

are you enjoying it in Perth, all the best,

Hi tonyman,

i have to apply for the job at Acacia prison in january and if i get in it could be mid 2010 but its a big ask, heres hoping and keeping my fingers crossed.

hello Jim, my mates just got a job there last week ! good luck pal hope you make it,

regards nick

Guest The Ropey HOFF
hello Jim, my mates just got a job there last week ! good luck pal hope you make it,

regards nick

Hi nick,

can i contact you at a later date say just after x-mas to ask you how he is doing and whether he thinks its a good prison to work at, if its a safe environment and if theres enough staff there and if he reccommends it, let us know,

:biggrin: cheers jim.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kirt1234

Nick, seen the treads and how the subject can change hey!, anyway I'm sticking with your subject and if you fancy a round get it touch mate, I live in Ellenbrook, where are you?

Hi nick,

can i contact you at a later date say just after x-mas to ask you how he is doing and whether he thinks its a good prison to work at, if its a safe environment and if theres enough staff there and if he reccommends it, let us know,

:biggrin: cheers jim.

hello big jim, sorry for delay , not too sure how to get into old post ect ...but will let u know pal ......happy xmas ...regards nick

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest leedslass

Hi

I'm Matt always up for a game on a weekend, live SOR Seville Grove,would travel to Rockingham etc, drop me a line handicap is about an 18 on a good day!!

Archived