Sunshine coast

Guest tinabeana

Guest liamandsaff

Hi All,

We are heading to Moffat Beach for a swim and brunch (fry up on the bbq's!) on Sunday morning if anyone fancies catching up.

Would love to see you all! :yes:

Cheers

Saff

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stephaniel

Hi Saff and Liam

We would have loved to but we have other plans for Sunday. Shall we organise a meet for next weekend. May be at Kings beach pool again as it seemed to work last time and there are some newbies on here now XX

Guest liamandsaff
Hi Saff and Liam

We would have loved to but we have other plans for Sunday. Shall we organise a meet for next weekend. May be at Kings beach pool again as it seemed to work last time and there are some newbies on here now XX

Hey Steph - Kings Beach pool next weekend sounds great - just let us know the details and we'll look forward to seeing you all again!

Moffat Beach for Sunday is still on though if anyone else can make it!

Saff

Guest liamandsaff
Hi

Do you want to make a post for next weekend or shall i ? XX

I've got one on the go on various sites for tomorrow morning so would you mind doing one for next weekend Steph? We can't make saturday but if it's on sunday we'll definitely be there! And if you fancy a coffee inbetween times that'd be great. Jess was wanting to catch up with Rhiannon if she's free at some point!

S x

Guest liamandsaff
Hi everyone

Does anyone fancy a meet up at Kings Beach pool on Sunday 17th January at 2.00 ?

Steph X

Yup...we do!!!!:jiggy:

Guest tinabeana

Hi Guys, We would love to come so will book it in. It would be lovely to meet you all at long last. Just got to find out where you will be as we have never been there before?

See you then x

Guest stephaniel

Hi Tina , it will be good to meet you . Kings Beach is in Caloundra. I will give you my number on a private message just in case you get lost but it is well signposted in Caloundra so you should be ok and there is plenty of parking too x

Guest Littlescottie

Hi Tina,

Just saw your post and hope the first sunshine coast get together went well. We have just arrived in Cooroy and would like to come along to any other meets if possible. We are here on a teacher exchange programme for a year(well to start wth anyway)and have our two year old daughter with us

Tracy

• 3 months later...
Guest Sam Baker

Hi Tina

Am not great at using this forum, so you may have posted your initial message some time ago, made loads of friends and moved on......!! However, we moved here in Feb and I am studying at USC (nothing exciting, human resource management). Have a 12 year old son who is at Maroochydore State High School (which he loves) and bit like you, looking to meet a few new people (not necessarily Brits). Let me know how you are getting on....... Sam

Guest tinabeana

Hi Sam

WOW!!! I haven't been on here for months? I would love to meet up and have a coffee, it is always lovely to meet new people. As you know I currently work at the Uni ( i leave on 11 June) as I am opening a Childrens Entertainment Centre In maroochydore. But would love to meet up for coffee.

Pop in to student admin building C and ask for Tina and we will arrange to have coffee? Usually have my lunch around 1.15?

Welcome to the Sunshine Coast, and i look forward to meeting you.

Talk Soon.

Tina :biggrin:

Hi Tina

Am not great at using this forum, so you may have posted your initial message some time ago, made loads of friends and moved on......!! However, we moved here in Feb and I am studying at USC (nothing exciting, human resource management). Have a 12 year old son who is at Maroochydore State High School (which he loves) and bit like you, looking to meet a few new people (not necessarily Brits). Let me know how you are getting on....... Sam

Guest ianvillaboy

Hi Tina

we have been here 4yrs in August. live in Caloundra and have a daughter who is 14. Like to meet new people.

Guest caza75
Hi Sam

WOW!!! I haven't been on here for months? I would love to meet up and have a coffee, it is always lovely to meet new people. As you know I currently work at the Uni ( i leave on 11 June) as I am opening a Childrens Entertainment Centre In maroochydore. But would love to meet up for coffee.

Pop in to student admin building C and ask for Tina and we will arrange to have coffee? Usually have my lunch around 1.15?

Welcome to the Sunshine Coast, and i look forward to meeting you.

Talk Soon.

Tina :biggrin:

hello tina, long time indeed since i heard from u:jiggy: i am now livin in mountain creek an would be great if a meet up was arranged as i did start a thread but not much of a response to it :( anyhow if anyone wants to get something started get on this forum cos half time u don't know if people are still usin it... hope to hear from u soon.

caroline, gary (plasterer) linzi (21) megan (10)

Hi guys

We arrivred Dec 09 and now live in Buderim. We love it here and would like to meet you all. I'm Lance and work (on and off) as a renderer and Sharon is looking for work in admin. We are in our 40's and have 2 daughters 15 and 10.

Luv Lance

Guest caza75
Hi guys

We arrivred Dec 09 and now live in Buderim. We love it here and would like to meet you all. I'm Lance and work (on and off) as a renderer and Sharon is looking for work in admin. We are in our 40's and have 2 daughters 15 and 10.

Luv Lance

hi lance, good to hear from u :jiggy: if you fancy a meet up just arrange it on this site we would be up for it, hopefully we will get a few more gathered up :biggrin:

caroline

Guest cazbeckham

Hi All

We too live in Buderim Lance, whereabouts in Buderim are you living, we could be just around the corner!!!

We don't mind meeting up with anyone either although we are a lot older than you lot (OH 60 and me 59) but we are very young at heart and have some very good friends who are in their thirties/forties so we can't be THAT old yet hehehe

Caz

Guest tinabeana

Hey Caroline and Everyone,

Sorry I haven't been on here for ages, but have been busy in getting my business plans and premises sorted, a meet up would be fantastic? We are on Sippy Downs? Maybe we should meet up for a drink or BBQ? Any ideas????

Keep me posted, I am not always on here but if I get a mail then obviously i will reply or log on to here.

Talk soon

Regards,

Tina x

Guest caza75

hey tina hope all goes well with the new buisness venture:biggrin: it would be great to meet if we can all agree on wen suits everyone.... i will watch this thread, hopefully see u soon :chatterbox:

caroline

Guest tinabeana

Hi All,

Would be great to meet up, When is everyone available? and where shall we meet?

Cheers,

Tina.

Guest cazbeckham

Webbwebbies - can't keep calling you this - what are your names?

You are welcome to call round to us any evening for a beer, just give us a call, I will pm our phone number for you, then we can chat about fishing. We havent been out on the boat since January or fishing and I am getting withdrawal symptoms, may go out on boat tomorrow, if it doesnt look too bad.

Caz

Guest caza75
Hi All,

Would be great to meet up, When is everyone available? and where shall we meet?

Cheers,

Tina.

is anyone goin to make any suggestions:confused: caz... you been livin here longer than me an lance , were wud be a neutral place for us all to meet as tina is in sippy downs :wideeyed:

caroline

Archived