Sunshine coast

Guest tinabeana

Guest cazbeckham

Well there is always the Chancellor Park Tavern if you want to meet for a drink or do you want to meet up in a park somewhere.

If you wanted to eat as well there is always Browns Fish Bar at Mooloolaba right oppposite a park and close to the beach.

Does it have to be daytime or evening and weekday or weekend???? So many questions hehehe

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest36187

Seriously guys, you should all get together! Mum (CazBeckham) loves a good `get-together!!`

Have fun, Chancellor Park Tavern is probably the closest isnt it?

WHat about Quiz night on Buderim Tavern?

Guest cazbeckham

Well I did make a few suggestions but no one has come back so obviously the interest is not there, I can't make people come together!!!

Guest caza75
Well I did make a few suggestions but no one has come back so obviously the interest is not there, I can't make people come together!!!

hi ... sorry i have not been in touch recently but my daughter has just give birh to a beautiful baby boy , jude, last fri 7th may so i have been in nambour hospital since last thrus:wacko: so mother an baby are now at home with me an doin well so we are now ready to party..... :biggrin: if some one wants to choos a date an venue hopefully people will turn up.....

caroline

Guest guest36187

when I first came back!

Watch it else I`ll infract ya for going off topic!!!! Lol!

Guest cazbeckham

yeah you and whose army and you cant infract your own mother - besides not many people are telling me whether its best to meet evenings daytimes weekdays weekends -= I am soooooo confused

I put a post on, Sunshine Coast here we come, that the welcome to Buderim coffee mornings are apparently still being held. If you are new to the area, go into the Old Post Office and add your name to the list. You will be notified about the next coffee morning. It's a great way to meet other newies to the area. We met some one else from Nottingham there and are still great friends after 7 years.

Archived