Meet-ups in Manly (NSW)?

Guest kehill1

Guest kehill1

Hiya!

I've just moved to Manly from the UK and was wondering if anyone nearby is looking to meet up for drinks/coffee chat?

Kerry

Guest tommylynsey

Hi Kerry,

Me and my boyf have recently arrived in North Sydney - I know it's not Manly but really want to meet some like minded English ppl and would love to meet up somewhere. Are you here alone?

Lynsey

:mask:

Guest kehill1

Hi Lynsey,

No I moved out here with my boyfriend, but he's in Bali until Thursday. (He had to leave to get his visa processed, but luckily we've just found out that it's processed so he will be back this week which is great.) North Sydney's not that far- maybe we can meet up for a drink somewhere in between in the next week or two? Have you guys already got jobs and visas sorted?

Kerry

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Nathan Trevett

Hi Kerry! Having recently moved to the northern beaches from London with my Australian girlfriend I am keen to meet up with other Brits who had the same idea. We live in Balgowlah/Fairlight, just up the hill from Manly.

Nathan

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KerrieC

Hi Everyone,

My name is Kerrie and I live in Milsons Point with my husband (I am 28 and he is 31). We have been back in Sydney now for about a year and a bit, (been on and off travelling for the last couple of years).

Anyway, I am new to this type of thing but I am looking to meet new people who would like to meet up and have a drink or coffee etc. As all most of our friends have now returned home to the UK or gone off travelling again, so it would be great to meet some more friends!

Let me know if anyone is interested in meeting up, especially girls as it would be really nice to meet some more girls to hang out with.

Thanks

Kerrie

PS.

I am originally from London and my hubby is from Sheffield

Guest andy1980

Hi everyone.

Me and my wife Carolyn have recently moved to Kirribilli having spent the last few months travelling down the East Coast. Would be good to meet up for drinks/coffee. Let us know when you're free. I'm 29, she's 26.

Andy

Hi guys

I have been here a year now with my boyfriend who is Australian. Am always up for meeting new people though especially because I miss my female friends from back home! I live in North Sydney so not far from you guys. Let me know if you are meeting up and i will come along.

Guest beanrush

Hi Kerry, I am flying out to Sydney 1st week of March with my husband as eventually everything has fallen into place to emigrate!!!!! Will be living on the Northern Beaches,so will definitely drop you a line when we get there. Stay safe + keep smiling. Helen

Hi there,

I've been living in Warriewood for almost a year now would love to meet up with other arrivals, either as a girls night or as couples.

Let me know if you're planning a get-together on the Northern Beaches or surrounds.

Guest KerrieC

Hey everyone,

If anyone fancies it there is quite a nice pub in Kirribili so anyone was interested I would be happy to arrange a meet up for everyone in there one night?

As it is always easier to meet new people over a drink! Bit more relaxed that way!

Let me know your thoughts

Kerrie :)

Guest Claired

Hi all,

I moved over here from London a few days ago with my boyfriend, we're in a serviced apartment in Milsons Point for the next few weeks whilst we find something more long-term but will stay in general area......anyway, am definitely up for meeting for coffee or a few scoops......

Claire

Guest Matildasmum&dad

Hi everyone,

we have been here since August and live in Balgowlah. We have met some great people throught PIO and would love to meet up with anyone else in the area. Please let us know when you organise a get together.

Thanks Sarah, Danny, Matilda and Ellie

Guest KerrieC

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the late reply, work has been mad!

Would anyone maybe fancy a meet up this week at all or next? Was either thinking maybe a Thursday night or a Sunday at Kirribili...

Let me know if anyone would be interested :)

Guest Matildasmum&dad

Hi, we are camping this weekend, but would be around next thurs if you are meeting up.

THanks

Sarah & Danny

Guest alistairirvine
Hiya!

I've just moved to Manly from the UK and was wondering if anyone nearby is looking to meet up for drinks/coffee chat?

Kerry

hi kerry, i live at narrabeen with my 10 month old girl we have been here since october i have met a few mums now and we meet most days. If you would like too meet just let me know alison evie-grace hope you are enjoying it manly is do nicexx

Guest alistairirvine

Hi kerry i would love to meet up ,nights are problem for me as my little girl is not settleing at the moment are you free any other time alisonx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest beanrush

cat definitely will meet up when we get there, only 1 or 2 cold one's though....... til the jetlags over anyway.. stay safe n keep smiling..

Guest elaine.ciaran

Myself and my husband are 30 & 32 and from Dublin. We arrived in Sydney on Saturday and I'm assuming that we missed that last meet up? But if anyone is interested in meeting up for a few drinks in the city over the next week or so let me know!

Elaine

Archived