Meet-ups in Manly (NSW)?

Guest kehill1

Guest beanrush
Hey there! Is anyone up for a meet-up this Friday night, the 19th March? Can either be girls only girlie night, or can be with partners/men too...

xx

Hi there millievanilli, we are up for a meet this fri(19th), let us know where n what time, Helen+Darryl.

Guest beanrush
Myself and my husband are 30 & 32 and from Dublin. We arrived in Sydney on Saturday and I'm assuming that we missed that last meet up? But if anyone is interested in meeting up for a few drinks in the city over the next week or so let me know!

Elaine

Hi there, I think millievanilli is trying to arrange a meet up this friday 19th, will let you know where and when, Helen+Darryl

Guest beanrush
Hi,

I am 25 and live just up from Manly with my boyfriend (28). We have been here just over a year now and be good to meet up with some more people in the Manly area.

Cat

CAT, i think millievanilli is trying to sort out a meet up this friday 19th, Helen+Darryl.

Guest beanrush

Hi everyone

how about a meet up in manly this friday 19th, we are happy to meet in the city but thought it may me easier on the northern beaches???

Any suggestions???

oh cool, is anyone free tomorrow night for a Manly meet-up? (Thursday) Was planning on meeting up with a couple from here at Four Pines. Meant to be a nice bar and they have food too if people fancy

My idea of doing a meet-up in the centre on Friday night was so that people outside of Manly/Northern Beaches would go too hehe x

• 4 months later...
Guest bl0ndie

Hi,

Me and my boyfriend have just bought somewhere in manly and are keen to meet up with new people, would love to tag along next time somethings arranged!

Archived