Baby Groups in Manly?

Guest AJD

Hi! I just moved from London with my husband and 4 month old. I'm looking for mum & baby groups in Manly. Anyone know of any? I'd love to meet some fellow mums!! :cute:

-AJD

Guest neil smith

hi,we arrive 27th June, my wife will be looking to join some baby groups in Manly with our 10 month old, let me know how you get on, Where about are you living ?

cheers

Neil

Hi Neil, we're living in central Manly. I found a nursery rhymes group at the library but it doesn't re-start until February. Hopefully by June I will have found some more!

Guest neil smith

cheers ,we are looking at living on Addison road, my cousin has just moved out of Manly after 5 years she has got a 4 year old and a 10 month old so will ask her of any groups she knows of ,

How are you settleing in to Manly ?

Neil

• 2 weeks later...
Guest neil smith

Hi ,I have spoken to my cousin in Manly, she said if you want to pm me your email address she will contact you and give you loads of info,

Neil

• 4 weeks later...
Guest alistairirvine

Hi all,

we live in narrabeen we have been here since october and love the area.I am starting to make friends with other mums with babys and going to groups. I have a 10 month old baby girl and would like to meet up with other mums.

There are a few of us get together for coffee and wine if you fancy meeting up just let me know manly is a lovley place also.

Alison and evie-gracex

Archived